Moby Poll: How many game soundtracks do you own?

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 2 of 12 (items 26-50 of 283) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Inhabited Island: Prisoner of PowerWindows"Massaraksh!!.."Aug 07, 2013
The Legend of XanaduTurboGrafx CD"Apogee of bumping"Aug 05, 2013
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Leisure Suit Larry ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
Oddworld: Munch's OddyseeWindows"I will never, ever eat gabbiar"Jul 08, 2013
Divinity II: Ego DraconisWindows"Draco sum, sed humani nil a me alienum puto!"Jul 02, 2013
Beyond DivinityWindows"See beyond the flaws"Jun 26, 2013
Divine DivinityWindows"Culmination of 2D RPGs"Jun 17, 2013
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
King's Field: The Ancient CityPlayStation 2"Look behind you, a high-resolution man-eating plant!"May 22, 2013
Far Cry 3: Blood DragonWindows"Blood Dragon? Is that, like, a totally bitchin' commie pet? Gnarly, dude! "May 17, 2013
Shadow Tower: AbyssPlayStation 2"From-style RPG heaven with guns!"May 10, 2013
Shadow TowerPlayStation"One with soul pods can make it, take my sword but please don't break it"May 04, 2013
King's Field IIPlayStation"Is that a Silviera's key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 01, 2013
King's FieldPlayStation"No kraken is an island, and every clod is washed by the sea"Apr 24, 2013
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
King's FieldPlayStation"Polygonal revolution with RPG bliss"Apr 18, 2013
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die EditionWindows"Modern games are redeemed"Apr 17, 2013
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for good and for bad"Mar 28, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's MaskNintendo 64"Even Zelda can be transcended"Mar 26, 2013
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HDWindows"Ammo without fur ain't good enough for me, pardner"Mar 23, 2013
GoldenEye 007Nintendo 64"Much more than just the best console FPS"Mar 22, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNintendo 64"Old goodness in a new dimension"Mar 19, 2013
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12