Tecmo, initially a supplier of cleaning equipment and now best known for Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, was founded on this day in 1967!

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 2 of 14 (items 26-50 of 348) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Divinity II: Ego DraconisWindows"Draco sum, sed humani nil a me alienum puto!"Jul 02, 2013
Beyond DivinityWindows"See beyond the flaws"Jun 26, 2013
Divine DivinityWindows"Culmination of 2D RPGs"Jun 17, 2013
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
Metro: Last LightWindows"Post-apocalyptic beauty"May 28, 2013
King's Field: The Ancient CityPlayStation 2"Look behind you, a high-resolution man-eating plant!"May 22, 2013
Far Cry 3: Blood DragonWindows"Blood Dragon? Is that, like, a totally bitchin' commie pet? Gnarly, dude! "May 17, 2013
Shadow Tower: AbyssPlayStation 2"From-style RPG heaven with guns!"May 10, 2013
Shadow TowerPlayStation"One with soul pods can make it, take my sword but please don't break it"May 04, 2013
King's Field IIPlayStation"Is that a Silviera's key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 01, 2013
King's FieldPlayStation"No kraken is an island, and every clod is washed by the sea"Apr 24, 2013
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
King's FieldPlayStation"Polygonal revolution with RPG bliss"Apr 18, 2013
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die EditionWindows"Modern games are redeemed"Apr 17, 2013
Tomb RaiderWindows"Represents its time, for good and for bad"Mar 28, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's MaskNintendo 64"Even Zelda can be transcended"Mar 26, 2013
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HDWindows"Ammo without fur ain't good enough for me, pardner"Mar 23, 2013
GoldenEye 007Nintendo 64"Much more than just the best console FPS"Mar 22, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNintendo 64"Old goodness in a new dimension"Mar 19, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the PastSNES"Perfecting the formula"Mar 15, 2013
Hexen IIWindows"Hexcellent!"Mar 10, 2013
Lands of Lore IIIWindows"Be yourself - be dracoid!"Mar 08, 2013
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"Like Diet Coke, only much better"Feb 09, 2013
Lands of Lore: Guardians of DestinyDOS"Draracle, shmaracle, as long as he loves his mother"Feb 05, 2013
Tomb RaiderDOS"Conquering the 3D world for cinematic platformers"Jan 21, 2013