Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 11 of 12 (items 251-275 of 281) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Kana: Little SisterWindows"Touching story... no game"Nov 25, 2003
Doukoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Might & Magic X: LegacyWindows"Twenty Years Later: Musketeers From a Cryogenic Chamber"Feb 12, 2014
Return to ZorkDOS"Twisted and whimsical. Just the way grues like it!"Jun 12, 2001
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance and more soap"Aug 30, 2009
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
Shin Megami Tensei: NocturnePlayStation 2"Watch out for Lucifer at the Ginza Mall"Mar 28, 2005
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
Zork: Grand InquisitorWindows"Who is the boss of you?.."Jun 12, 2001
Sam & Max: Season OneWindows"Who needs Apu if you can have Bosco?"Sep 19, 2007
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly play BioShock?"Feb 17, 2008
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
XenogearsPlayStation"Ye shan't be as gods if ye have more cutscenes than gameplay"Sep 01, 2003
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12