Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 11 of 11 (items 251-273 of 273) Previous
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
Shin Megami Tensei: NocturnePlayStation 2"Watch out for Lucifer at the Ginza Mall"Mar 28, 2005
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
Zork: Grand InquisitorWindows"Who is the boss of you?.."Jun 12, 2001
Sam & Max: Season OneWindows"Who needs Apu if you can have Bosco?"Sep 19, 2007
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
Final Fantasy VSNES"Why would I be a Hunter-Geomancer with Ninja skills? Because I can!.."Aug 26, 2003
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly stop patronizing me?"Feb 17, 2008
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
XenogearsPlayStation"Ye shan't be as gods if ye have more cutscenes than gameplay"Sep 01, 2003
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
FalloutWindows"You are very S.P.E.C.I.A.L."Aug 25, 2003
Final Fantasy IISNES"You spoony bard!!"Jun 19, 2002
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
PersonaPlayStation"Zhuangzi dreams of butchered localizations"Dec 26, 2003
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11