Unicorn Lynx

Game TitlePlatformsorted in descending orderOne LinerReview Date
Mass Effect 3Windows"BioWare stands still"Mar 17, 2012
Lands of Lore IIIWindows"Be yourself - be dracoid!"Mar 08, 2013
Might and Magic IXWindows"Better than you'd think"Jan 21, 2014
SnatcherSEGA CD"Better than most of its genre brethren, but does that really mean much?.."Oct 20, 2003
Omikron: The Nomad SoulWindows"Better git it in yo' soul!"May 15, 2004
The Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimWindows"Bethesda marches forward"Feb 29, 2012
Dark Souls IIIWindows"Be sure to bring more souls!"Aug 08, 2016
Deus Ex: Invisible WarWindows"Behold the greatness of Deus Ex: even its butchered sequel still rocks"Sep 13, 2011
Grandia IIDreamcast"Been there, done that"Jan 21, 2004
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the SchnibbleWindows 3.x"Apr├Ęs moi, les boozooks"Sep 28, 2001
Shape ShifterTurboGrafx CD"A panther, a shark, and a golem walk into a bar and die horribly"Jun 19, 2012
GothicWindows"A new RPG style is born"May 26, 2004
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronistically fun"May 15, 2004
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11