אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 12 of 12 (items 276-298 of 298) Previous
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
Max PayneWindows"Welcome to stylish TPS-ing!"Apr 28, 2004
Castlevania: Symphony of the NightPlayStation"What is Symphony of the Night? A fantastic pile of RPG platforming!"Apr 05, 2012
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"When pianists become undercover agents..."Oct 02, 2003
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
Final Fantasy VSNES"Why would I be a Hunter-Geomancer with Ninja skills? Because I can!.."Aug 26, 2003
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Wonderful. Problems may occur when playing this on a newer machine, though."Aug 09, 2001
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly play BioShock?"Feb 17, 2008
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
FalloutWindows"You are very S.P.E.C.I.A.L."Aug 25, 2003
Shadow WarriorDOS"You no mess with Lo Wang!"May 09, 2010
Final Fantasy IISNES"You spoony bard!!"Jun 19, 2002
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
PersonaPlayStation"Zhuangzi dreams of butchered localizations"Dec 26, 2003