Cor 13

Viewing Page 12 of 13 (items 276-300 of 311) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"Trinity Sighs"May 23, 2003
Final Fantasy XIIPlayStation 2"Trying to build a bridge to Western RPGs"Apr 15, 2007
Might & Magic X: LegacyWindows"Twenty Years Later: Musketeers From a Cryogenic Chamber"Feb 12, 2014
Return to ZorkDOS"Twisted and whimsical. Just the way grues like it!"Jun 12, 2001
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
The Last ExpressDOS"Ultra-stylish, classy real-time adventure"May 08, 2004
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance!"Aug 30, 2009
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Panzer Dragoon SagaSEGA Saturn"Visuals triumph while gameplay suffers"Mar 01, 2004
Under a Killing MoonDOS"Watch and learn, kids: this is how you design a multimedia adventure"Sep 29, 2003
Shin Megami Tensei: NocturnePlayStation 2"Watch out for Lucifer at the Ginza Mall"Mar 28, 2005
Max PayneWindows"Welcome to stylish TPS-ing!"Apr 28, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"What happened to you, Sierra?.."Oct 02, 2003
Castlevania: Symphony of the NightPlayStation"What is Symphony of the Night? A fantastic pile of RPG platforming!"Apr 05, 2012
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"What should I do before I get killed?.."May 14, 2004
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
Zork: Grand InquisitorWindows"Who is the boss of you?.."Jun 12, 2001
Sam & Max: Season OneWindows"Who needs Apu if you can have Bosco?"Sep 19, 2007
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
Final Fantasy VSNES"Why would I be a Hunter-Geomancer with Ninja skills? Because I can!.."Aug 26, 2003
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly play BioShock?"Feb 17, 2008