New MobyGoal! We're aiming for 1,500 well documented Arcade games.

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 12 of 14 (items 276-300 of 348) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Diablo IIWindows"Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you"Dec 08, 2002
FableXbox"Somewhat superficial, but engrossing and fun in a weird way"Jun 07, 2005
Red Faction: GuerrillaWindows"Soulless destruction"Nov 17, 2011
The Legend of ZeldaNES"So what genre is Zelda? Who cares, just let me play!"May 28, 2012
Silent Hill 2PlayStation 2"Sprayers, four-legs, pyramid heads, and nurses... is this a dream?"Dec 06, 2002
Dark Sun: Shattered LandsDOS"SSI gets ready for the Renaissance"Jun 03, 2014
SanitariumWindows"Starts strong, but disappoints as a whole"Dec 14, 2001
The Longest JourneyWindows"Still conservative in gameplay, but story and content get a whole new dimension here"Sep 24, 2003
SyberiaWindows"Stylish, but overrated and unpleasant game "Oct 03, 2002
Armed and DangerousWindows"Sub-MDK"May 06, 2010
The Legend of Lotus SpringWindows"Surely a Chinese love story can be more exciting?.."Jun 28, 2004
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Suspense and adventuring in a concise form"Aug 30, 2003
Half-LifeWindows"System Shock meets Mario!"Mar 22, 2010
Under a Killing MoonDOS"Take THIS, first-person shooters!"Sep 29, 2003
Phantasy StarSEGA Master System"Talking cats, swords and spaceships mark the dawn of a new genre"Jul 13, 2005
Shin Megami TenseiSNES"Teaching Japanese RPGs what role-playing is about"Nov 24, 2003
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: AnniversaryWindows"Thanks, but I prefer the birthday"Jan 16, 2013
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"That's the way to show those bast... uhh... I mean... good hit sir!"Dec 19, 2002
CyberMage: Darklight AwakeningDOS"The best FPS you've never played"Oct 19, 2011
Tex Murphy: OverseerWindows"The best Tex Murphy story in the hardest Tex Murphy game"Oct 02, 2003
Zork: Grand InquisitorWindows"The crown of the series"Jun 12, 2001
The Last ExpressDOS"The definition of class in video gaming"May 08, 2004
Baldur's Gate II: Throne of BhaalWindows"The end of the great saga"Mar 08, 2003
Star Wars: Knights of the Old RepublicXbox"The Force is strong in BioWare's games"May 22, 2005
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14