Weekend Promo: Deponia 95% off, up to 75% off Tropico, Port Royale, Settlers and more at GOG.

Cor 13

Viewing Page 13 of 13 (items 301-322 of 322) Previous
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
Under a Killing MoonDOS"Watch and learn, kids: this is how you design a multimedia adventure"Sep 29, 2003
UnrealWindows"Drawn into exotic mystery of emptiness"Dec 01, 2011
Vagrant StoryPlayStation"Lo, play this game, lest it be forgotten by naysayers"May 09, 2012
Valis IIITurboGrafx CD"Cham, wham, thank you, ma'am"Apr 28, 2012
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Vampire: The Masquerade - RedemptionWindows"Brujahs and Malkavians of all countries, unite!"Mar 27, 2007
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
The WitcherWindows"From Poland with love"Mar 14, 2008
Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's TrapTurboGrafx-16"Hu-man? You, man!"Jun 02, 2012
XenogearsPlayStation"Ye shan't be as gods if ye pilot mechs with German names"Sep 01, 2003
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
Xin Xianjian Qixia ZhuanWindows"Chinese RPG romance with awkward gameplay"Oct 16, 2005
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance!"Aug 30, 2009
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Ys IV: The Dawn of YsTurboGrafx CD"Fourth time's the charm"Aug 10, 2013
Yu-No: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau ShōjoWindows"Believe it or not: there is such a thing as a good hentai adventure!"May 16, 2012
Zak McKracken and the Alien MindbendersFM Towns"Get your mind bent with the FM Towns version"Feb 24, 2012
Zaphie 2Windows"Flawed Korean horror"Aug 30, 2012