New Release: If you miss RPGs like Baldur's Gate, today has good news! Pillars of Eternity has been released and is available on GOG DRM-Free

Cor 13

Viewing Page 13 of 13 (items 301-322 of 322) Previous
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Castlevania: Symphony of the NightPlayStation"What is Symphony of the Night? A fantastic pile of RPG platforming!"Apr 05, 2012
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"What should I do before I get killed?.."May 14, 2004
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
Zork: Grand InquisitorWindows"Who is the boss of you?.."Jun 12, 2001
Sam & Max: Season OneWindows"Who needs Apu if you can have Bosco?"Sep 19, 2007
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
Final Fantasy VSNES"Why would I be a Hunter-Geomancer with Ninja skills? Because I can!.."Aug 26, 2003
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
BioShockWindows"Would you kindly play BioShock?"Feb 17, 2008
Skies of ArcadiaDreamcast"Ye bilge rats respect traditions too much! Arrr!.."Nov 02, 2004
XenogearsPlayStation"Ye shan't be as gods if ye pilot mechs with German names"Sep 01, 2003
Baldur's GateWindows"Yes, my omnipresent authority figure!"Jan 30, 2004
The Operative: No One Lives ForeverWindows"Yes sir! I mean no sir! I mean yes to the first part, and no to the second part! Sir!.."May 15, 2004
Roberta Williams' PhantasmagoriaDOS"Yikes! You scared the meaning out of my gameplay!.."Nov 02, 2004
FalloutWindows"You are very S.P.E.C.I.A.L."Aug 25, 2003
Shadow WarriorDOS"You no mess with Lo Wang!"May 09, 2010
Final Fantasy IISNES"You spoony bard!!"Jun 19, 2002
Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutWindows"Zach, I think you are going to like this game"Jan 10, 2014
PersonaPlayStation"Zhuangzi dreams of butchered localizations"Dec 26, 2003
OutcastWindows"Zort, Ulukai! Get on your twon-ha and bring some magwa to the shamaz!"Apr 14, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13