New MobyGoal! We're aiming for 1,500 well documented Arcade games.

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 14 of 14 (items 326-348 of 348) Previous
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Valis IIITurboGrafx CD"Cham, wham, thank you, ma'am"Apr 28, 2012
Valkyrie ProfilePlayStation"Northern melancholia"Jun 19, 2012
Vampire: The Masquerade - BloodlinesWindows"Once again, pure RPG bliss courtesy of Troika"Mar 25, 2006
Vampire: The Masquerade - RedemptionWindows"Atmospheric, addictive RPG with a strong personality"Mar 27, 2007
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
The WitcherWindows"Choose your path, Geralt"Mar 14, 2008
Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's TrapTurboGrafx-16"Hu-man? You, man!"Jun 02, 2012
XenogearsPlayStation"I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end"Sep 01, 2003
Xenosaga: Episode I - Der Wille zur MachtPlayStation 2"Pseudo-philosophical space operas can be hazardous to gameplay"Apr 28, 2004
Xianjian Qixia Zhuan 2Windows"Love, werefoxes, and Buddhist disputes could have given us more"Jan 01, 2006
Xin Xianjian Qixia ZhuanWindows"Chinese RPG romance with awkward gameplay"Oct 16, 2005
Xuanyuan JianDOS"RPG development in China begins with... a demo"Apr 02, 2006
Xuanyuan Jian 3 Waizhuan: Tian zhi HenWindows"Incarnation of Chinese quality storytelling"Dec 11, 2005
Xuanyuan Jian Waizhuan: Cang zhi TaoWindows"I love this game"Nov 01, 2005
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance!"Aug 30, 2009
You Are EmptyWindows"I'm not empty; I'm full of joy at having discovered this game"Aug 04, 2010
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Ys IV: The Dawn of YsTurboGrafx CD"Fourth time's the charm"Aug 10, 2013
Yu-No: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau ShōjoWindows"Believe it or not: there is such a thing as a good hentai adventure"May 16, 2012
Zak McKracken and the Alien MindbendersFM Towns"Get your mind bent with the FM Towns version"Feb 24, 2012
Zaphie 2Windows"Flawed Korean horror"Aug 30, 2012