אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 14 of 14 (items 326-348 of 348) Previous
Game Titlesorted in descending orderPlatformOne LinerReview Date
QuakeDOS"Tech demo"Dec 01, 2011
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"A great testimony of the epoch, and a high-quality adventure game"Sep 01, 2003
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Nobody does voodoo like you do"Aug 20, 2003
Commander Keen 4: Secret of the OracleDOS"Cool platformer for the PC? No sweat, oh guardian of wisdom!"May 02, 2012
CountdownDOS"Innovative and suspenseful, although not serious enough in what it tries to be"May 15, 2004
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
Alone in the DarkDOS"Resident who?"Aug 19, 2012
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Avatar, Avatar, what hast thou done?.."May 08, 2004
The Elder Scrolls: ArenaDOS"Size matters"Dec 26, 2011
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
DOOMDOS"Atmospheric, intense, action-packed revolution!"Jul 27, 2010
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
Dark Sun: Shattered LandsDOS"SSI gets ready for the Renaissance"Jun 03, 2014
Rise of the DragonDOS"Hey, have you forgotten your key again?!.."May 14, 2004
ToonstruckDOS"It could be a classic if it didn't try so hard"Aug 21, 2003
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's RevengeDOS"Can a spitting contest help overcome relationship problems?"Aug 21, 2003
Cobra MissionDOS"Gasp!.. A hentai RPG is heading to the West!"May 15, 2004
CyberMage: Darklight AwakeningDOS"The best FPS you've never played"Oct 19, 2011
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
DreamWebDOS"Blood, sex, and point & click"May 20, 2008
Simon the SorcererDOS"A very good adventure in classical style, but still below the standards of Lucas Arts"Aug 21, 2003
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014