Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 15 of 16 (items 351-375 of 388) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Kana: Little SisterWindows"Touching story... no game"Nov 25, 2003
Dōkoku Soshite...SEGA Saturn"Triggering puzzles with puzzling triggers"Dec 28, 2004
Might & Magic X: LegacyWindows"Twenty Years Later: Musketeers From a Cryogenic Chamber"Feb 12, 2014
AmberstarDOS"Ultima gets some serious competition"Feb 28, 2014
Yakuza 2PlayStation 2"Uncle Kaz is back with a vengeance!"Aug 30, 2009
ShadowrunSEGA CD"Unfortunately, not as great as I expected it to be..."Jan 22, 2007
Breath of Fire: Dragon QuarterPlayStation 2"Unique and interesting tactical survival RPG"Aug 18, 2004
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
The Elder Scrolls III: MorrowindWindows"Virtual tourism"Dec 07, 2011
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil SagaPlayStation 2"Weird and magically absorbing"May 30, 2005
Max PayneWindows"Welcome to stylish TPS-ing!"Apr 28, 2004
Suikoden IIIPlayStation 2"We should all have the Trinity Sight!"May 23, 2003
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil SummonerSEGA Saturn"What do you mean I must fight for you? I want dinner and candy first"Jan 19, 2004
Castlevania: Symphony of the NightPlayStation"What is Symphony of the Night? A fantastic pile of RPG platforming!"Apr 05, 2012
Illusion City - Gen'ei ToshiSEGA CD"What, no Hong-Kong milk tea as a healing item?.. "Apr 17, 2011
Shadow of DestinyPlayStation 2"What should I do before I get killed?.."May 14, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover WorkDOS"When pianists become undercover agents..."Oct 02, 2003
Grim FandangoWindows"Where there is creativity, there will always be great games"Sep 01, 2003
The Elder Scrolls: Chapter II - DaggerfallDOS"Where wereboars visit endless cities on sleepless nights"Dec 15, 2011
The Legend of DragoonPlayStation"While technically good, this is an uninspired, generic Japanese RPG"Jun 21, 2005
Half-Life 2Windows"Who needs a serious relationship if you can have a great one-night-stand?"Feb 20, 2007
SEGA AGES 2500 Vol.17: Phantasy Star - Generation:2PlayStation 2"Why bother?.."Apr 04, 2006
The PrecursorsWindows"Why don't they make more games like this?"Nov 09, 2011
Mass Effect 2Windows"With reserved excitement: Best of BioWare Lite"Feb 14, 2010
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Wonderful. Problems may occur when playing this on a newer machine, though."Aug 09, 2001
Goto Page: 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16