Oleg Roschin

Viewing Page 15 of 16 (items 351-375 of 388) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformOne Linersorted in descending orderReview Date
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"A thrilling experience in the Middle East"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory III: Wages of WarDOS"Liontaurs greet you in all their 256-color beauty"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory: Shadows of DarknessDOS"A game close to perfection"Feb 03, 2003
Quest for Glory V: Dragon FireWindows"Very well, very well! We came to an agreement that we both agree upon!"Feb 03, 2003
Prince of PersiaDOS"A game you'll remember for many reasons..."Feb 01, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!DOS"Requiem aeternam"Jan 17, 2003
The Curse of Monkey IslandWindows"All's well that ends well"Dec 19, 2002
Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick ObscuraWindows"That's the way to show those bast... uhh... I mean... good hit sir!"Dec 19, 2002
Tender Loving CareWindows"Humiliating"Dec 10, 2002
Diablo IIWindows"Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you"Dec 08, 2002
Silent Hill 2PlayStation 2"Sprayers, four-legs, pyramid heads, and nurses... is this a dream?"Dec 06, 2002
SyberiaWindows"Stylish, but overrated and unpleasant game "Oct 03, 2002
Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of FleshWindows"An interesting horror title, despite the heavy criticisms "Aug 05, 2002
Final Fantasy IISNES"You spoony bard!!"Jun 19, 2002
Super Mario WorldSNES"The peak of fungivorous plumbery"Jun 15, 2002
Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the WardrobeDOS"The immoral Simon doesn't help this sequel to reach the level of the original"May 17, 2002
Blade RunnerWindows"Human or replicant? Damn if I know..."May 09, 2002
Heart of ChinaDOS"Shuo zhongwen ma?"May 08, 2002
SanitariumWindows"Starts strong, but disappoints as a whole"Dec 14, 2001
Tunguska: Legend of FaithWindows"Has charm of its own, but..."Oct 29, 2001
The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the SchnibbleWindows 3.x"One of the most underrated adventure games around"Sep 28, 2001
The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of FateDOS"Rather shallow, despite the occasional charm"Sep 25, 2001
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade: The Graphic AdventureDOS"Works as a licensed game, but weak by LucasArts adventure standards"Sep 20, 2001
DiabloWindows"Fleurs du mal"Aug 17, 2001
Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien EncounterDOS"Wonderful. Problems may occur when playing this on a newer machine, though."Aug 09, 2001
Goto Page: 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16