Chris Martin

Viewing Page 2 of 4 (items 37-61 of 78) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Diablo II: Lord of DestructionWindows"Baal is finished...."Oct 10, 2002
Star Trek: Starfleet AcademyWindows"Beam me up Scotty.... No Intelligible Life in this Program...."Dec 01, 2000
MystWindows 3.x"Best selling game of all time? Don't make me laugh... But then again..."Jan 08, 2001
AsteroidsWindows"Beware of the real small ones...."Mar 22, 2000
Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud NebulaDOS"Binary System and EA took a great game, and made it better..."Feb 26, 2001
Scrabble: The Deluxe Computer EditionDOS"CD-ROM-less Scrabble!"Nov 28, 2000
The 7th GuestDOS"Creepingly eerie... and worth a look..."Jul 09, 2001
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi OutcastWindows"Damn it Sam, you stole my one-liner! :)"Jun 20, 2002
Eye of the BeholderDOS"Dungeon Hacking at it's best..."Feb 28, 2000
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Corkscrew FolliesWindows"Even more of the same Roller Coaster action!"Mar 21, 2000
Myst III: ExileWindows"Exile... Saavedro is waiting...."Feb 19, 2004
Wolfenstein 3DDOS"Fantastic 3D shooter.. that wasn't really 3D :)"Feb 16, 2000
Diablo IIWindows"Fantastic sequel if you like the genre"Dec 19, 2001
WhiplashDOS"Fast! 'Nuff Said..."Apr 24, 2000
Star Wars: X-WingDOS"For those who would love to pilot star fighter..."Apr 18, 2000
ThexderDOS"Hard. And that's all I have to say about that."Feb 15, 2000
You Don't Know Jack: Volume 2Windows"Hilarious game..."Apr 30, 2000
NoxWindows"I could put a "Nox" pun here (i.e. Nox on wood), but the game is too good for that...."Apr 30, 2001
SlingoWindows"If this were in Las Vegas, there would be a quarter shortage..."Mar 05, 2000
Magic: The GatheringWindows"If you like M:TG, the game is great..."Mar 07, 2000
One Must Fall 2097DOS"I hate fighting games.... Except this one..."Feb 07, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"Indy's back in his best PC Game...."Feb 15, 2000
ScrabbleWindows"In my opinion, it's THE definitive Scrabble game...."Sep 07, 2001
Final Fantasy XPlayStation 2"It's not a game, it's a work of art...."Feb 15, 2002
Alter EgoDOS"Life.. all on a 5 1/4 floppy..."Aug 26, 2000