Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 3 of 9 (items 51-75 of 208) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
The Longest JourneyWindows"Fan tribute to a dying genre"Sep 24, 2003
Space Quest 6: Roger Wilco in the Spinal FrontierDOS"Farewell, brave janitor!"Jun 14, 2001
Diablo IIWindows"Fight the addiction"Dec 08, 2002
Back to the Future: The GameWindows"Fitting homage to the movies; mediocre adventure game"Jul 31, 2011
Boiling Point: Road to HellWindows"Flat tires, no money, jungle jaguars and guerrilla soldiers on my toes... oh my!"Sep 07, 2011
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
Fallout 2Windows"Flexible role-playing in all its glory"Mar 01, 2003
The WitcherWindows"From Poland with love"Mar 14, 2008
Shadow Tower: AbyssPlayStation 2"From-style RPG heaven with guns!"May 10, 2013
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Fun, but superficial and limited"Apr 15, 2004
Final Fantasy VIIPlayStation"Fusion of drama and gameplay"Mar 26, 2004
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Gothic IIWindows"Give me more Gothic!"Jan 16, 2008
Planescape: TormentWindows"Gourmet dish for RPG lovers"Jul 25, 2001
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"Grandma, why are your teeth so big?.."Sep 01, 2003
ShenmueDreamcast"Graphical showcase concealing an average game"May 04, 2004
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Mass EffectWindows"Hardly massive, and not too effective"Jun 15, 2008
The Moment of SilenceWindows"Has good moments... but overall not very satisfying"Nov 02, 2005
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
Yu-No: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau ShōjoWindows"Hentai adventures can be good, but that doesn't mean much"May 16, 2012
Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A HeroDOS"Heroic Hybrid"Dec 27, 2004