Less than 60 games needed to complete our goal of 1,500 documented Arcade titles!

Indra is here

Viewing Page 3 of 8 (items 51-75 of 180) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Road Rash 3-DPlayStation"Gives Road Rash a Bad Name"Mar 07, 2004
Gunship 2000DOS"Got to be the B E S T modern combat simulation around!"May 23, 2004
Grandia IIIPlayStation 2"Graphically superior...inferior everything else."Mar 04, 2006
Just CauseWindows"GTA meets Oblivion, but the game is Grandly Oblivious"Mar 03, 2007
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the FathersDOS"Guybrush Threepwood gone detective!"May 24, 2004
Beneath a Steel SkyDOS"Guybrush Threepwood would LOVE this game!"Jan 19, 2004
Heroes of the LanceDOS"Hand to hand combat with a dragon? Uh...it's your funeral"Jun 16, 2002
Road RashPlayStation"Hardcore racing where boys become men!"Apr 07, 2005
God of WarPlayStation 2"Hell of a great game...unfortunately the final moments ruined my gaming experience"Feb 19, 2006
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk AdventureWindows"Here's 400 reasons to play Troika games 400 weeks after its official release."Oct 01, 2007
Shogun: Total War (Warlord Edition)Windows"Historical Japan at its best! If not better!"Mar 10, 2002
Might and Magic IXWindows"Horrible in every sense of the world - An insult to the series"Sep 01, 2003
Gex3DO"Humor, Lizards, Pizza, Action!"Jun 19, 2004
Fate of the WorldWindows"I am almost a certifiable chain-smoking environmentalist!"May 08, 2011
Quest for Glory II: Trial by FireDOS"I appear to be the only idiot who loathes this game..."Aug 13, 2004
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."Apr 07, 2004
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed KingPlayStation 2"If only they made the turn-based combat better..."Mar 06, 2006
Sid Meier's Pirates!Windows"I for one look forward to more games like this...har...har...har"Aug 01, 2005
PathologicWindows"If there are reasons why adventure games are dying, then Pathologic is one of those reasons..."Jul 11, 2007
TropicoWindows"If there is a latin expression to translate "Doh" for a game. This would be it."Feb 15, 2002
LoomDOS"If this game was a girl, I'd marry it (...uh her)."Apr 30, 2001
Return to KrondorWindows"If you missed the chance to play "Betrayal at Krondor" this will makes it all worthwhile..."Mar 02, 2002
CyberJudasDOS"If you REALLY want to understand how the United States government thinks...this game really simulates that idea"May 30, 2004
GunshipDOS"I hate simulation games...but there's always an exception!"May 22, 2004
Empire EarthWindows"I have a lot of bad things to say about this "Age of Empire" rebellion game..."Jan 03, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8