Chris Martin

Viewing Page 3 of 4 (items 51-75 of 78) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Star Wars: X-WingDOS"For those who would love to pilot star fighter..."Apr 18, 2000
ThexderDOS"Hard. And that's all I have to say about that."Feb 15, 2000
You Don't Know Jack: Volume 2Windows"Hilarious game..."Apr 30, 2000
NoxWindows"I could put a "Nox" pun here (i.e. Nox on wood), but the game is too good for that...."Apr 30, 2001
SlingoWindows"If this were in Las Vegas, there would be a quarter shortage..."Mar 05, 2000
Magic: The GatheringWindows"If you like M:TG, the game is great..."Mar 07, 2000
One Must Fall 2097DOS"I hate fighting games.... Except this one..."Feb 07, 2001
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"Indy's back in his best PC Game...."Feb 15, 2000
ScrabbleWindows"In my opinion, it's THE definitive Scrabble game...."Sep 07, 2001
Final Fantasy XPlayStation 2"It's not a game, it's a work of art...."Feb 15, 2002
Alter EgoDOS"Life.. all on a 5 1/4 floppy..."Aug 26, 2000
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy LandscapesWindows"More of the same... but still needs some work..."Jan 19, 2001
The 11th HourWindows"More Puzzles, more walking...."Jun 05, 2000
Clue: Murder at Boddy MansionWindows"Murder... That's really a nice way of putting it..."Dec 06, 2000
Who Wants To Be A MillionaireWindows"My Final Answer? It could have been better.."Sep 17, 2000
Riven: The Sequel to MystWindows"Myst times 5....."Jan 12, 2001
Descent³Windows"Not just for mining anymore..."Apr 24, 2002
Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Expansion PackWindows"Not really worth it."Jul 11, 2003
Ultima CollectionWindows"One of the best/worst compilations out there.."Dec 28, 2001
Half-LifeWindows"Possibly the most involving, intriguing, yet hardest FPS made...."Oct 12, 2001
Virtual PoolWindows"Rack 'em up......"Feb 26, 2001