MasterMegid

Viewing Page 4 of 7 (items 76-100 of 166) Previous | Next
sorted in ascending orderGame TitlePlatformOne LinerReview Date
Killer InstinctSNES"This Game Should Be Buried In The Middle Of Nowhere And Never Be Spoken Of Again"Jun 08, 2007
Landstalker: Treasure of King NoleGenesis"Nigel could take Link any day of the week..."Mar 24, 2006
Left 4 DeadWindows""When There Is No More Room Left In Hell, The Dead Will Walk The Earth""Feb 15, 2009
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DXGame Boy Color"Is that an elf in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 05, 2006
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TimeNintendo 64"The Zelda Game You Knew Was Coming, But Only After A Long Wait"Jul 03, 2009
The Legend of ZeldaNES"Over rated game for an overrated console."Apr 22, 2006
Lost OdysseyXbox 360"Can You Help Me? I Seem To Have Misplaced My Odyssey."Jun 25, 2008
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue CompletePlayStation"The amazing sequel to one of the best RPGS of all time."May 29, 2006
Lunar: Dragon SongNintendo DS"What Have You Become, My Sweetest Friend? "May 23, 2009
Lunar LegendGame Boy Advance"Lunar Lite"Sep 14, 2007
Lunar: Silver Star Story CompletePlayStation"The Legend Begins...."May 08, 2006
Lunar: The Silver StarSEGA CD"The Origin Of The Lunar Series."Jul 18, 2006
Maniac MansionNES"When This Games A Rockin Don't Come A Knockin"Sep 09, 2006
Mario's TennisVirtual Boy"Nintendo's New Coke"Jul 14, 2009
Marvel Ultimate AllianceXbox"The World's Largest Group Of SuperHeroes Is At Your Disposal, Don't Muck It Up!"Jan 31, 2007
Marvel vs. Capcom 2Dreamcast""I Wanna Take You For A Ride..."-Lyrics from Marvel vs. Capcom 2"Nov 30, 2007
Mass EffectXbox 360"In The Distant Future, In A Galaxy Not So Far Away...."Feb 08, 2008
Max PayneWindows"Max Payne Is More Fun Than Television"Nov 10, 2009
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneXbox"Max Payne 2: Electric Boogaloo"May 08, 2006
The Movies: Stunts & EffectsWindows"Lights! Camera! More Action!"Feb 14, 2007