GOG Deals: The Monstrous Winter Sale! New deals everyday on DRM-free games.

Unicorn Lynx

Viewing Page 4 of 11 (items 76-100 of 272) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Boiling Point: Road to HellWindows"Flat tires, no money, jungle jaguars and guerrilla soldiers on my toes... oh my!"Sep 07, 2011
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of ChernobylWindows"Flawed as a genre hybrid; great as an experience"Mar 21, 2008
Zaphie 2Windows"Flawed Korean horror"Aug 30, 2012
Fallout 2Windows"Flexible role-playing in all its glory"Mar 01, 2003
The WitcherWindows"From Poland with love"Mar 14, 2008
Shadow Tower: AbyssPlayStation 2"From-style RPG heaven with guns!"May 10, 2013
SingularityWindows"Fun, but linear and too gimmicky"Jul 30, 2010
Beyond Good & EvilPlayStation 2"Fun, but superficial and limited"Apr 15, 2004
Quake IIWindows"Functional, solid, by-the-book FPS with little inspiration"Dec 01, 2011
Final Fantasy VIIPlayStation"Fusion of drama and gameplay"Mar 26, 2004
System ShockDOS"Gameplay, atmosphere, and storytelling in an amazing union"May 19, 2008
Cobra MissionDOS"Gasp!.. A hentai RPG is heading to the West!"May 15, 2004
Startling Odyssey II: Maryū SensōTurboGrafx CD"Generic Odyssey II: Predictable to the Core"Jul 13, 2011
Zak McKracken and the Alien MindbendersFM Towns"Get your mind bent with the FM Towns version"Feb 24, 2012
Gothic IIWindows"Give me more Gothic!"Jan 16, 2008
Far Cry 3Windows"Goats and pirates in an artificial sandbox"Jan 08, 2013
Planescape: TormentWindows"Gourmet dish for RPG lovers"Jul 25, 2001
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"Grandma, why are your teeth so big?.."Sep 01, 2003
ShenmueDreamcast"Graphical showcase concealing an average game"May 04, 2004
Star Control IIDOS"Greetings, puny humans! We are Toys for Bob, and we know how to make you addicted!"Sep 09, 2013
Mass EffectWindows"Hardly massive, but somehow effective"Jun 15, 2008
The Moment of SilenceWindows"Has good moments... but overall not very satisfying"Nov 02, 2005
Space Quest III: The Pirates of PestulonDOS"Have a Monolith Burger before Arnoid catches you!"Jun 14, 2001
Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out!DOS"He is back! Watch out, women named after wines!.."Jan 21, 2004
HellforcesWindows"Hell must be a boring place"Dec 01, 2011