Unicorn Lynx

Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Deus Ex: Human RevolutionWindows"High-class gaming is back"Sep 15, 2011
King's QuestDOS"How a fairy tale expert can become alligator food"May 22, 2001
EndonesiaPlayStation 2"How lethal insomnia can ruin a game"Nov 10, 2011
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the BetrayerWindows"How To Deal With Addiction While Befriending Bear Spirits"Jul 24, 2008
Callahan's Crosstime SaloonDOS"Humans will be spared as long as they keep making good adventure games"Oct 11, 2011
The Witcher 2: Assassins of KingsWindows"I can discuss politics and women all day long, but swimming is still a mystery to me"Jun 20, 2011
Game of ThronesWindows"I can see the thrones, but where is the game?"Apr 23, 2013
Gothic 3Windows"I don't want to leave"Apr 17, 2008
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith LordsWindows"I find your lack of faith... disturbing"Dec 13, 2006
Death GateDOS"Interactive fiction at its peak"Jul 05, 2008
Leithian: In the AbyssWindows"In the news: cruel publishers kill a promising game"Jun 08, 2013
King's Field IIPlayStation"Is that a Silviera's key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"May 01, 2013
Deus ExWindows"It is not the God of video games... but it comes close"Jun 22, 2004
DishonoredWindows"It's an honor to meet you"Jan 02, 2013
Final Fantasy XIIPlayStation 2"It's too late to get serious"Apr 15, 2007
The Secret of Monkey IslandDOS"I would become a pirate just to be able to play this game"Aug 20, 2003
D-2Dreamcast"Jack of all trades, adequate in none"Jul 21, 2003
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Janitorial romance"Jun 14, 2001
Final Fantasy XIIIPlayStation 3"Japanese rail-playing game"Mar 28, 2011
Final Fantasy IIISNES"Japanese RPG at its very best"May 14, 2004
Final Fantasy VIIIPlayStation"Junctioning GFs with teenage angst"Jan 26, 2004
Torin's PassageDOS"Kids and adults need more options"Nov 11, 2009
King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone TomorrowDOS"King's Quest For Grown-Ups"Apr 25, 2008
ChulipPlayStation 2"Kiss people for money and health or die!.."Nov 26, 2011
Leisure Suit Larry: ReloadedWindows"Larry doesn't need to be reloaded"Jul 14, 2013
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9