Indra is here

Viewing Page 4 of 8 (items 76-100 of 180) Previous | Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Keef the Thief: A Boy and His LockpickDOS"I have mixed emotions for this RPG..."Mar 04, 2004
Storm MasterDOS"Imagine medieval Railroad Tycoon meets Gunship, and you have Storm Master...a strange, amusing and over-looked gem from Silmarils."Jun 12, 2003
Jagged Alliance 2: WildfireWindows"Improvements? What Improvements?"May 13, 2006
Black & White 2Windows"I'm sure it wasn't the developer's fault..."Dec 28, 2005
Global OperationsWindows"Interesting new features in comparison to Counterstrike, but when it comes to user friendly and gameplay - Not even close."May 18, 2002
Star Trek: Starfleet Command - Orion PiratesWindows"Interesting Sci-Fi Strategy concept, but limited only for "newbie" strategists. Not recommended for the serious strategist."Apr 26, 2002
Corporate Raider: The Pirate of Wall St.DOS"Interesting simulation, bad game"Aug 16, 2004
Deathkeep3DO"It's amazing how nauseous you get after playing hours of hours of FPS games..."Mar 07, 2004
Dungeon Keeper 2Windows"It's GOOD to be BAD!"Mar 06, 2004
Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007Windows"Its not about Soccer, its about Politics!"Jan 15, 2007
SimCityDOS"It's not that hard being a mayor (as long as you have a "load game" command!)"May 24, 2004
Neverwinter Nights 2Windows"I was expecting Neverwinter Nights 2 NOT Neverwinter Knights of the Old Republic!"May 22, 2007
Sid Meier's Alien CrossfireWindows"I will officially THUMP the idiot programmer who did the custom map programming"May 31, 2004
Legacy of Kain: DefianceWindows"I wonder if you can SUE a developer for creating a game that gave you migraines?"Jan 23, 2006
PaRappa the RapperPlayStation"(Jamaican Accent) "So, you wanna learn to rap, man?""Jan 12, 2004
Immoral Study 2Windows"Just 30 minutes of wham, bam, arigato m'aam"May 26, 2004
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of FireWindows"KOEI is rare example that proves some developers can create better sequals than its already legendary predecessors..."Jul 02, 2003
Magna Carta: Tears of BloodPlayStation 2"Korea's first RPG will be remembered as one of the worst RPG's of all time..."Jan 03, 2006
The Fellowship of the RingDOS"Limited graphics does wonders to your imagination"Jan 03, 2004
Star Wars: TIE Fighter (Collector's CD-ROM)DOS"Long Live the Empire! Die Rebel Scum! "Jun 10, 2003
Master of Orion 3Windows"Master of Orion 3? This isn't Master of Orion 3...I'm still waiting for a game worthy enough to be called Master of Orion 3"Feb 25, 2004
Primal RagePlayStation"Mortal Combat just got an upgrade!"Jun 19, 2004
1701 A.D.Windows"Must be one of the most stupid concepts in RTS warfare..."Jan 03, 2008
Curse of the Azure BondsDOS"My first AD&D Game - From the paper and pencil, to the TV cartoon, to the game...a kid's dream come true."Jul 10, 2003
DOOMWindows"No-Brain, No-Pain. Surgeon General Warning: Doom is hazardous to your brain!"Jul 01, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8