Vance

Viewing all 21 items
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
DreamWebDOS"Ah, the mixed-bag that is edgy software..."Aug 10, 2000
Broken Sword: The Smoking MirrorWindows"A little on the simple side, but with a brilliant script."Jun 20, 2000
Star Control 3DOS"An exceprt from the SC3 staff meeting..."Jul 10, 2000
Privateer 2: The DarkeningDOS"A strange departure from the series, both superior and inferior"Aug 10, 2000
Extreme BullriderWindows"CAUTION: Rapidly ejecting discs!"Dec 11, 2003
Phantasy Star OnlineDreamcast"Celebrating really bad Sega games!"Jun 18, 2003
WinBack: Covert OperationsNintendo 64"Gaming Hall of Shame"Nov 18, 2004
Turok 3: Shadow of OblivionNintendo 64"Hey, somebody spilled some Half-Life in my Turok!"Feb 08, 2002
Legends of Wrestling IIPlayStation 2"I can't breathe from the laughter. That's me body slamming the Hulk. Huh, a review?"Jan 01, 2003
Donkey Kong 64Nintendo 64"It's... Banjo-Kazooie. Except with a little... no, it's Banjo."Feb 17, 2002
Tender Loving CareWindows"Need any more reason why FMV gaming died a horrible, flaming death?"Jun 19, 2000
Black DahliaWindows"One of the last greats in the field, highly recommended to adventure fans/movie buffs"Jun 19, 2000
HardlineWindows"Please please PLEASE SOMEBODY KILL ME!!!"Jun 26, 2000
The Pandora DirectiveDOS"Simply the best of the series"Jun 26, 2000
Halo: Combat EvolvedXbox"Solid gameplay engine, MILES AND MILES OF CLONED CORRIDORS"Nov 18, 2004
EarthBoundSNES"Sweeeeet!"May 17, 2003
Trespasser: Jurassic ParkWindows"The Arm Simulator"Oct 18, 2000
Space RogueDOS"The "Pre-Wing Commander""Jun 23, 2000
ShenmueDreamcast"The soda-buying simulator"Jun 18, 2003
Pagan: Ultima VIIIDOS"Umm... ah... well..."Oct 18, 2000
Grand Theft Auto IIIPlayStation 2"You can have my controller when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers, mom."Feb 08, 2002