Dr. M. "Schadenfreude" Von Katze

Viewing Page 1 of 2 (items 1-25 of 27) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
SanitariumWindows"A bizarre graphic adventure with great potential. One of those games worth a remake."Nov 01, 2003
The Legacy of Kain Series: Blood Omen 2Windows"A minor installment on the Legacy of Kain series, but one hell of a fun game anyway."Aug 29, 2003
Condemned: Criminal OriginsWindows"An incredibly effective mixture between gripping horror and smooth gameplay"Feb 25, 2007
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the EarthWindows"A truly unique gaming experience... Which might or might not be a good thing."Apr 26, 2006
Blood Omen: Legacy of KainWindows"Begins one of the hughest storylines ever. If ever a game DESERVED a re-make, this is the one."Oct 16, 2003
Legacy of Kain: Soul ReaverWindows"Behold the corruption of the once beautiful land of Nosgoth... awesome storyline and the most imaginative puzzles I can recall."Aug 14, 2003
Prince of Persia: The Sands of TimeWindows"Behold the dawning of a new standard in action/platforming."Jan 30, 2004
BloodRayneWindows"Bloodrayne is fast, furious, gore & sexy. Could you want anything else?... Well, I would have liked..."Jul 08, 2003
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2Windows"Continue Raziel's journey into the deep secrets of Nosgoth's history... when perfection gets even better."Aug 21, 2003
NocturneWindows"Film Noir meets Horror Classics"Jan 16, 2003
Silent Hill 3Windows"Hands down, the greatest horror atmosphere in the series. But this dreadful Capcom-ish feel is growing within..."Nov 27, 2003
Clive Barker's UndyingWindows"Haunting atmosphere, interesting and cleverly-told story, appealing characters... a game that deserved A LOT more."Nov 15, 2003
Alone in the Dark: The New NightmareWindows"Horror/Survival game... Alas, the separation between both is *too* clear."Dec 30, 2002
Dino Crisis 2Windows"I hate this game... so why can't I stop playing it?"Sep 15, 2003
The SufferingWindows"Silent Hill 2 meets Max Payne. And, against all odds, it works."Jul 06, 2006
Silent Hill: HomecomingWindows"Silent Hill goes to Hollywood"Jan 28, 2009
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneWindows"Is the glass half empty or is it half full?"Dec 11, 2003
Aliens Versus Predator 2Windows"It's like playing the Aliens movie, with a special guest star..."Nov 19, 2003
American McGee's AliceWindows"Lewis Carroll goes all goth n' gore."Nov 20, 2003
OniWindows"Probably the most entertaining game I ever played"Jul 16, 2003
Metro 2033Windows"Real wastelands don't have no fancy Cola drinks"Feb 09, 2011
Max PayneWindows"The first of a kind. Max Payne is just a must-have."Nov 15, 2003
Metal Gear Solid 2: SubstanceWindows"The game that has IT ALL."Dec 09, 2003
Silent Hill 2: Restless DreamsWindows"The greatest story ever told"Jun 04, 2003
Silent HillPlayStation"The most scary experience ever... and I can back up that statement"Jun 12, 2003
Goto Page: 1 | 2