Dark Cloud

Viewing all 16 items
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesGameCube"1, 2, 3, 4, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!"Dec 23, 2003
Star Fox AdventuresGameCube"A fabulous Zelda-like Star Fox RPG!"Jan 21, 2004
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest GameCube"A great N64 classic returns to GameCube!"Nov 26, 2003
Super Mario Bros. 3NES"A must-have for all fans of Mario!"Dec 18, 2003
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters MeleeGameCube"Another fighting game that has reached my top favorite list"Jan 05, 2004
Sonic Adventure 2: BattleGameCube"A popular Dreamcast title returns to GCN as Sonic Adventure 2 BATTLE!"Jan 16, 2004
Kirby's AdventureNES"In my opinion, this is another NES game that TOTALLY RULES!"Jan 16, 2004
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four SwordsGame Boy Advance"Lovely port of the SNES version that is perfect for any Zelda fan's library."Dec 31, 2003
Metroid PrimeGameCube"Metroid Prime...the FPS that just plain rules!"Dec 23, 2003
YoshiNES"My ALL-time favorite NES game!"Nov 29, 2003
Super Smash Bros.: MeleeGameCube"Nintendo's BEST-EVER multi-player fighting game!"Dec 17, 2003
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind WakerGameCube"The #1 Zelda game ever released for a Nintendo console!!"Dec 06, 2003
Super Mario SunshineGameCube"The BEST Mario game to come out for GameCube!"Nov 19, 2003
Wario WorldGameCube"Wario's debut on the GCN is very rich in gold, jewels, and FUN!"Dec 14, 2003
Luigi's MansionGameCube"Who'd have thought Luigi has to rescue Mario from a haunted mansion?"Nov 19, 2003
Kingdom HeartsPlayStation 2"Why didn't this awesome game come out for any other of today's consoles?"Jan 06, 2004