Andrew Shepard

Viewing all 20 items
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
The Lost World: Jurassic ParkPlayStation"A fun and bloody dinosaur game I can at least try."Jan 09, 2006
War of the MonstersPlayStation 2"A fun clash up of imaginary Japanese Monsters"Jun 19, 2005
The Adventures of Captain ComicDOS"A fun game, but it can use a little more."May 13, 2005
Guitar Hero III: Legends of RockWii"A Great Way to get into Guitar! "Feb 17, 2008
Crystal CavesDOS"Arcade fun and lovable levels."Nov 26, 2005
Super Solvers: Treasure Mountain!DOS"A really cool education game that goes great with a Fiction story"May 13, 2005
Pokémon Stadium 2Nintendo 64"A really fun classic melee in the Pokemon game series"Jun 12, 2005
LEGOLANDWindows"A really fun way to build a park, where a lot can be seen."Jan 28, 2006
Backyard Soccer MLS EditionWindows""A really Fun way to play soccer, for those who don't actually like to do it.""Mar 04, 2006
Nitemare-3DDOS"Fun 3D shooting game, it could have been better. "Nov 03, 2005
Robin Hood: The Legend of SherwoodWindows"Great Historical game, kind of struggling. "Nov 20, 2005
Spy Fox: "Operation Ozone"Windows"Humongous Entertainment, I'd say Humongous Disappointment!"Feb 19, 2006
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the KingGameCube"I love medieval setting games this one rocks."Sep 09, 2005
Mega Man: Anniversary CollectionGameCube"Mega Man a chance to play you"Nov 08, 2005
King ArthurGameCube"More action, violence, better music, but is quite off from the great elements of the film."Dec 03, 2005
Super Solvers: Midnight Rescue!Windows 3.x"One of my most favorite educational games ever made"Nov 12, 2005
DiggerPC Booter"One of the most fun arcade classics I've played "Oct 08, 2005
Backyard BasketballWindows"The most fun of the Backyard sports"Jun 30, 2005
Godzilla: Save the EarthPlayStation 2"This game makes me want to destroy "Destroy All Monsters Melee"!"Dec 29, 2005
Godzilla: Monster of MonstersNES"This is definitely a Box Office game"May 30, 2005