David Ledgard

Viewing all 16 items
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Centurion: Defender of RomeAmiga"Become Caesar, conquer the known world."Feb 10, 2005
Sid Meier's Alpha CentauriWindows"Civ II on a new Planet."Feb 11, 2005
Risk IIWindows"Get Risk I it's better!"Feb 08, 2005
Beyond Zork: The Coconut of QuendorDOS"Good D&D game"Feb 09, 2005
StationfallDOS"Good sequel to Planetfall but a bit to much the same"Feb 09, 2005
RISK: The Game of Global DominationWindows"Great game lots of replay value especially with scenarios and ultimate mode."Feb 09, 2005
Sid Meier's Railroad TycoonAmiga"Great resource management and historical game"Feb 09, 2005
Ikari Warriors II: Victory RoadAmiga"Great WWII Style 2D Soldier and Tank Shoot 'em up!!!"Jun 27, 2006
The Lurking HorrorDOS"Horror Text Adventure set in ‘M.I.T.’"Feb 16, 2005
GorfVIC-20""Long Live Gorf!" 4 Levels including: Space Invaders, Galaxians, and Mothership."Jul 16, 2006
Leather Goddesses of PhobosDOS"Pulp-Science Fiction Adult Game + Superheroes & Mad Scientist's. "Jun 27, 2006
Axis & AlliesWindows"Risk I with fleets - great strategic game"Feb 08, 2005
PlanetfallDOS"The best IF game I every played, and the only one I solved by myself."Feb 09, 2005
Sid Meier's Civilization II Scenarios: Conflicts in CivilizationWindows"Upgrade for Civ II has 18 historic scenarios, scenario editor and cheat mode."Feb 15, 2005
Civilization II (Multiplayer Gold Edition)Windows"Upgrade for Civ II with better AI, lots of scenarios and scenario editor."Feb 18, 2005
Civilization II: Fantastic WorldsWindows"Upgrade for Civilization II with easy to use scenario editor and 22 scenarios."Feb 16, 2005