ex_navynuke!

Viewing all 23 items
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Redneck RampageDOS"A FPS with a dark sense of humor"Apr 13, 2005
Tales of the Unknown: Volume I - The Bard's TaleDOS" A great early dungeon crawler"Apr 13, 2005
The Incredible Machine 2Windows"A great puzzle game in the spirit of Rube Goldberg"Apr 14, 2005
Star Fleet I: The War Begins!DOS"A highly addictive PC version of the old mainframe Star Trek game"Apr 13, 2005
Sentinel Worlds I: Future MagicDOS"A lot of fun back in the day!"Apr 12, 2005
WarlordsDOS"An early version of Heroes of Might and Magic!"Apr 13, 2005
Starflight 2: Trade Routes of the Cloud NebulaDOS"An excellent sequel to a ground-breaking game"Apr 13, 2005
Renegade Legion: InterceptorDOS"An excellent tactical (and strategic) space fighter game"Apr 13, 2005
FreelancerWindows"A pretty decent space-shooter"Apr 13, 2005
Empire: Wargame of the CenturyDOS"A simple yet engaging turn-based strategy game"Dec 08, 2005
Space RogueDOS"Awesome open-ended space-shooter!"Apr 13, 2005
Full Metal PlaneteDOS"Cool futuristic resource-gathering game!"Apr 13, 2005
Space Quest II: Chapter II - Vohaul's RevengeDOS"Hysterical follow-up to another great game"Apr 13, 2005
Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of ErathiaLinux"I ought to *love* this game, but I don't..."Apr 13, 2005
MystWindows 3.x"Myst did to PC gaming what grunge rock did to the hair/metal bands!"Apr 13, 2005
WastelandDOS"One of my all time favorites! It's much easier to give up tobacco than Wasteland."Apr 13, 2005
Mah Jongg SolitaireDOS"One of my favorite time-wasters!"Apr 13, 2005
Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad OverlordPC Booter"One of the *great* original dungeon-crawlers!"Apr 13, 2005
Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight SimulatorDOS"State of the art PC flight sim, back then."Apr 13, 2005
Sid Meier's Railroad TycoonDOS"This game cost me *years* of my free time!"Apr 13, 2005
StarflightDOS"This game rocks!"Apr 12, 2005
Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of LoyaltyWindows"Turn-based fantasy RPG crack cocaine!"Apr 13, 2005
The Bard's Tale II: The Destiny KnightDOS"Yes, the sequel is better!"Apr 13, 2005