Dave Schenet

Viewing Page 1 of 2 (items 1-25 of 31) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
The ColonyDOS"A classic - highly immersive and innovative."Mar 26, 2001
Command & Conquer: Tiberian SunWindows"A discredit to the Command and Conquer series"Mar 26, 2001
HomeworldWindows"A fresh, new perspective on the otherwise stale RTS world."Mar 26, 2001
Age of Pirates: Caribbean TalesWindows"After a couple of days, I have Had Enough."Oct 23, 2006
Ultimate SimWindows"A fun, although dated, weekend diversion"Mar 27, 2001
MafiaWindows"A good story, and great fun, if a bit short"Oct 19, 2002
Black & WhiteWindows"A grand experiment with user interfaces and AI - but nothing more."Jul 23, 2001
PreyWindows"An awesome FPS, but sadly, far too short."Sep 08, 2006
The Curse of Monkey IslandWindows"An enjoyable sequel, but unfortunatly uncreative at times"Mar 26, 2001
The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of TimeWindows"A perfect conclusion to the series"Mar 26, 2001
System Shock 2Windows"As engrossing as the original, at the minor expense of some originality."Mar 25, 2001
Syberia IIWindows"At last, closure! But... bleh."Jun 14, 2004
SyberiaWindows"A very, very long movie. Or, an extremely short game."Jan 27, 2003
The Labyrinth of TimeDOS"Beautiful presentation, both visually and musically. Too bad it isn't a game."Mar 26, 2001
Mars SagaDOS"Great gameplay, but over time, monotony ensues"Mar 26, 2001
Uplink: Hacker EliteWindows"Hacking for fun and profit!"Oct 20, 2002
Space Quest V: The Next MutationDOS"Had its moments, but the series starts its decline with this game."Mar 26, 2001
Manhunter: New YorkDOS"In 2002, the Orbs invaded New York...."Aug 03, 2003
Star Trek: New WorldsWindows"Initially promising, but falls quite short of the "enjoyable" mark"Mar 25, 2001
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneWindows"More than I hoped it would be."Mar 09, 2004
Port Royale 2Windows"Much more of an "economic sim" than a "game"... Not bad, though."Mar 31, 2005
TransylvaniaDOS"My first computer game!"Mar 26, 2001
Hitman: Blood MoneyWindows"My goodness, that railing looks dangerous..."Sep 07, 2006
The DigDOS"Nice storyline and setting, but not worth the frustration from the puzzles."Mar 27, 2001
SuspendedDOS"One of Infocom's finest innovations"Mar 26, 2001