Moby Poll: What kind of game collector are you?

אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 1 of 12 (items 1-25 of 298) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"A great testimony of a controversial epoch"Sep 01, 2003
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HDWindows"Ammo without fur ain't good enough for me, pardner"Mar 23, 2013
AnachronoxWindows"Anachronistically fun"May 15, 2004
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
GothicWindows"A new RPG style is born"May 26, 2004
Shape ShifterTurboGrafx CD"A panther, a shark, and a golem walk into a bar and die horribly"Jun 19, 2012
The Legend of XanaduTurboGrafx CD"Apogee of bumping"Aug 05, 2013
The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the SchnibbleWindows 3.x"Après moi, les boozooks"Sep 28, 2001
Arx FatalisWindows"Arx brevis, vita longa"Mar 11, 2014
Grandia IIDreamcast"Been there, done that"Jan 21, 2004
Deus Ex: Invisible WarWindows"Behold the greatness of Deus Ex: even its butchered sequel still rocks"Sep 13, 2011
Yu-No: Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau ShōjoWindows"Believe it or not: there is such a thing as a good hentai adventure!"May 16, 2012
The Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimWindows"Bethesda marches forward"Feb 29, 2012
SnatcherSEGA CD"Better than most of its genre brethren, but does that really mean much?.."Oct 20, 2003
Might and Magic IXWindows"Better than you'd think"Jan 21, 2014
Lands of Lore IIIWindows"Be yourself - be dracoid!"Mar 08, 2013
Mass Effect 3Windows"BioWare stands still"Mar 17, 2012
Far Cry 3: Blood DragonWindows"Blood Dragon? Is that, like, a totally bitchin' commie pet? Gnarly, dude! "May 17, 2013
DreamWebDOS"Blood, sex, and point & click"May 20, 2008