אולג 小奥

Viewing Page 1 of 14 (items 1-25 of 341) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Escape from Monkey IslandWindows"A brilliant game that died under the weight of the series"Aug 22, 2003
Flashback: The Quest for IdentityDOS"Action-Adventure, both with capital "A""May 04, 2010
ICOPlayStation 2"Action and meditation at once... is this possible?"Apr 30, 2004
Ys III: Wanderers from YsTurboGrafx CD"Adol, I have a feeling we are not exploring any more"Jul 15, 2013
Baldur's GateWindows"A dream comes true"Jan 30, 2004
Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge LizardsDOS"A fantastic remake that can easily replace the original"Aug 19, 2003
Quest for Glory: Shadows of DarknessDOS"A game close to perfection"Feb 03, 2003
Prince of PersiaDOS"A game you'll remember for many reasons..."Feb 01, 2003
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"A gasp escaped my lips as I reluctantly quit the game. 'This is what immersion is all about', I muttered with grim satisfaction"Mar 19, 2014
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight MysteryDOS"A great testimony of the epoch, and a high-quality adventure game"Sep 01, 2003
The Curse of Monkey IslandWindows"All's well that ends well"Dec 19, 2002
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating PectoralsDOS"All you need is love"Oct 02, 2003
Team Innocent: The Point of No ReturnPC-FX"Almost like survival horror, only without horror and without survival"Jul 11, 2013
Beyond AtlantisWindows"A memorable journey with obscure puzzles and story"Jan 15, 2004
AmbermoonAmiga"Amiga's RPG king"Mar 04, 2014
Ultima IX: AscensionWindows"Am I the only Ultima fan who loves this game?"Feb 17, 2004
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HDWindows"Ammo without fur ain't good enough for me, pardner"Mar 23, 2013
Heart of DarknessWindows"A modern-age reminiscence of ancient platform glory"Apr 08, 2004
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"An adventure for the adventurers"Aug 23, 2003
Ultima V: Warriors of DestinyDOS"An air of greatness doth surround thee..."Feb 23, 2004
Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of FleshWindows"An interesting horror title, despite the heavy criticisms "Aug 05, 2002
D/GenerationDOS"An interesting, original game plagued by repetitive design and frustrating gameplay"Jul 18, 2003
Shape ShifterTurboGrafx CD"A panther, a shark, and a golem walk into a bar and die horribly"Jun 19, 2012
GothicWindows"A pleasant surprise!"May 26, 2004
Lunar: Silver Star Story CompletePlayStation"A poetic fairy tale in a nutshell of an old-school console RPG"Jan 21, 2004
Goto Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14