Gothicgene

Viewing Page 1 of 2 (items 1-25 of 32) Next
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Warcraft III: Reign of ChaosWindows"absolutely brilliant... everything a great game should be"Aug 19, 2004
NemesisGame Boy"a fun action game that got rave reviews at the time"Jul 18, 2001
BattleTech: The Crescent Hawks' RevengeDOS"a great game for the time, well worth a look for BattleTech fans even today!"Jul 18, 2001
MechCommander 2Windows"a must for any BattleTech fan, of interest to RTS lovers"Feb 10, 2006
LoomDOS"an absolute triumph of the imagination"Dec 14, 2002
Star Wars: RebellionWindows"Avoid like the plague. Uglier than Jabba."Jul 18, 2001
Eye of the BeholderDOS"Awesome for the time, still a great game today."Jul 18, 2001
SyberiaWindows"Awesome storyline... the adventure genre isn't dead yet!"Oct 22, 2003
Speedball 2: Brutal DeluxeDOS"Brutal. Fast. Fun."Jul 18, 2001
Crime WaveDOS"Dumb but gory. Extremely gory."Jul 06, 2001
Dune II: The Building of a DynastyDOS"Dune I was revolutionary - Dune 2 even moreso!"Jul 06, 2001
Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu EditionGame Boy"Final Fantasy in the Poke-Verse"Dec 31, 2003
King's Quest II: Romancing the ThroneDOS"great when I played it, but it sure didn't age well"Dec 14, 2002
PrehistorikDOS"Highly entertaining"Dec 14, 2002
DuneDOS"If you can find it anywhere - go get it!"Jul 06, 2001
GATODOS"I like this one even better than "Silent Service" or "Das Boot"..."Jul 18, 2001
Sid Meier's Civilization IIIWindows"It's good... it's very good... but it's not more than that, unfortunately..."Oct 23, 2003
Luigi's MansionGameCube"it's not your typical Mario game, but it's still tons of fun"Feb 10, 2006
Indiana Jones and the Fate of AtlantisDOS"LucasArts got it right... again!"Oct 22, 2003
Pools of DarknessDOS"No doubt the BEST gold box game by SSI / AD&D and a worthy final to the Pool of Radiance storyline"Jul 18, 2001
Blue Max: Aces of the Great WarDOS"not a lot of depth, but definitely a lot of fun"Jul 06, 2001
Oil's WellDOS"nothing special here"Dec 14, 2002
Age of EmpiresWindows"oh my God... what a disappointment!"Jul 06, 2001
Champions of KrynnDOS"One of the best "Gold Box" games."Jul 18, 2001
Maniac Mansion: Day of the TentacleDOS"perhaps LucasArts' best, right up there with Monkey Island..."Jul 06, 2001
Goto Page: 1 | 2