Cyric

Viewing all 22 items
Game TitlePlatformsorted in ascending orderOne LinerReview Date
Anvil of DawnDOS"A game that can probably captivate you for several days."Aug 05, 2001
Midtown Madness 2Windows"A good follow on, but maybe not quite as good as the original (then again, maybe it is)."Aug 06, 2001
Thief: The Dark ProjectWindows"An un-matched title in originality."Aug 06, 2001
Lords of the Realm IIWindows"A surprisingly fun game (both turn-based and real-time)"Aug 05, 2001
Wing Commander: PrivateerDOS"Best game I've ever played, period."Aug 05, 2001
Diablo IIWindows"Don't buy it because you loved the original"Aug 06, 2001
Vampire: The Masquerade - RedemptionWindows"Don't let the title or topic scare you, let the intro!"Aug 06, 2001
Baldur's GateWindows"Excellent game based on 2nd edition rules"Aug 05, 2001
Warcraft II: Tides of DarknessDOS"Exploding sheep! (see below on details, details, details)"Aug 05, 2001
Master of OrionDOS"Fantastic"Aug 05, 2001
Thief II: The Metal AgeWindows"How did Looking Glass go out of business with games like this?"Aug 06, 2001
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of AmnWindows"It improves on the original, but loses something in the translation"Aug 05, 2001
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of HeavenWindows"It started out a ton of fun, but it's the first time I ever bought a strategy guide."Aug 05, 2001
Lands of Lore: The Throne of ChaosDOS"I wish my sound would work on my old PC so I could play it again"Aug 05, 2001
Shadow of YserbiusDOS"Not bad if you have nothing else"Aug 05, 2001
Moraff's WorldDOS"Possibly the best turn-based game I've ever played"Aug 05, 2001
Midtown MadnessWindows"Rampant fun, but little else"Aug 06, 2001
Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent IsleDOS"Run away - far, far away. Better yet, set the box and it's disks on fire, then run away."Aug 05, 2001
Axis & AlliesWindows"The accuracy of the board game, with the speed of a game of Risk"Aug 07, 2001
Total Annihilation: KingdomsWindows"Total Annihilation, with a story and *different* units"Aug 07, 2001
DiabloWindows"Truly another classic from Blizzard"Aug 06, 2001
Betrayal at KrondorDOS"Weak in graphics and combat-engine, but overall great."Aug 05, 2001