Moby ID: 10259
Overview edit · view history
2K Play is the casual gaming label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Its formation was announced on 10th September 2007. It absorbs the Global Star Software label, including the Carnival Games brand, the Cat Daddy Games studio and PC games based on the Deal or No Deal franchise.
Credited on 38 Games from 2007 to 2012
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
- September 10th, 2007
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. launches the casual gaming label 2K Play.
Related Web Sites +
- 38 games with 2K Games, Inc.
- 14 games with Black Lantern Studios, Inc.
- 10 games with Cat Daddy Games, LLC
- 10 games with High Voltage Software, Inc.
- 8 games with Pomann Sound
- 7 games with HamsterBall Studios
- 6 games with Code International Inc., The
- 3 games with Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- 3 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 3 games with XLOC Inc.