Slant Six Games Inc.
Moby ID: 11065
Overview edit · view history
Slant Six Games, established in 2005, was a game development studio based in Vancouver, British Columbia. The company created games for the PSP and the PlayStation 3.
Its first endeavour was the creation of the graphics engine for Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (2006). They released their first full title SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Tactical Strike (PSP) in November 2007.
The company started with five key people, Brian Thalken (Managing Director), Dan Mcbride (Director of Development), Pete Doidge-Harrison (Technical Director), Alan Bucior (Technical Director), Paul Martin (Technical Director) and in May 2007 the team had grown to 80 people.
The company's name is derived from the 1959 Plymouth engine of the same name.
Slant Six Games closed in June 2013.
Credited on 5 Games from 2006 to 2012
|Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (2012 on Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3...)|
|SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Fireteam Bravo 3 (2010 on PSP)|
|SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Confrontation (2008 on PlayStation 3)|
|SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Tactical Strike (2007 on PSP)|
|Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (2006 on PlayStation 2, PSP, PlayStation 4...)|
- September 2006
The company relocates to a larger office building near Granville Island.
Contact information (July 2008)
Slant Six Games
3rd fl. 1523 West 3rd Avenue
Vancouver BV V6J 1J8
Related Web Sites +
- 4 games with Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC
- 2 games with Soundelux Design Music Group
- 1 game with Rainmaker Entertainment, Inc.
- 1 game with SCE Bend Studio
- 1 game with Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with CE Europe Ltd.
- 1 game with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 1 game with Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
- 1 game with SoftClub
- 1 game with Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd.