Unlimited Software Inc.
Moby ID: 13
Overview edit · view history
Unlimited Software Inc., founded in 1988 by Don A. Mattrick, was a privately-owned Canadian software corporation located in Vancouver, B.C., specializing in entertainment and educational software conversions and adaptations. Although listed as a separate company, it is considered the porting division of Distinctive Software, Inc.
Credited on 12 Games from 1989 to 1993
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1989 on DOS, Amiga, NES...)|
|The Playroom (1989 on DOS, Amiga, Apple II...)|
|Thud Ridge: American Aces in 'Nam (1988 on DOS, Commodore 64)|
|Altered Beast (1988 on Linux, DOS, Windows...)|
|Where in Europe is Carmen Sandiego? (1988 on DOS, Amiga, Commodore 64...)|
|Super Contra (1988 on DOS, Amiga, NES...)|
|Metal Gear (1987 on DOS, NES, Commodore 64)|
|Wings of Fury (1987 on DOS, Game Boy Color, Amiga...)|
|After Burner II (1987 on DOS, Genesis, Amiga...)|
|Ys: The Vanished Omens (1987 on DOS, Windows, NES...)|
|Castlevania (1986 on DOS, Game Boy Advance, Amiga...)|
|OutRun (1986 on DOS, Genesis, Amiga...)|
Founded by Don A. Mattrick in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
- 4 games with Konami Corporation
- 4 games with Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- 3 games with SEGA Corporation
- 2 games with Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Ultra Software Corporation
- 1 game with Nihon Falcom Corp.
- 1 game with Kyodai Software Marketing, Inc.
- 1 game with Kixx
- 1 game with U.S. Gold Ltd.
- 1 game with Image Works