Moby ID: 13960
Overview edit · view history
Formally established in April 1998, MARS Corporation is a game design think tank run by designer and writer Shōji Masuda. MARS regularly collaborates on projects with developer AlfaSystem; the two companies even run a joint blog called Alfa-MARS Project.
Credited on 5 Games from 1995 to 2001
|Abarenbō Princess (2001 on PlayStation 2)|
|Linda³: Kanzenban (1998 on SEGA Saturn)|
|Linda³ Again (1997 on PlayStation)|
|Next King: Koi no Sennen Ōkoku (1997 on PlayStation, SEGA Saturn)|
|Linda³ (1995 on TurboGrafx CD)|
Related Web Sites +
- 5 games with AlfaSystem Co., Ltd.
- 2 games with NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- 1 game with Kadokawa Shoten
- 1 game with Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- 1 game with Entertainment Software Publishing Inc.
- 1 game with Bandai Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with Media Works Inc.
- 1 game with Studio SIGN Ltd.
- 1 game with Sido Limited
- 1 game with Studio Takuranke