Moby ID: 1526
Overview edit · view history
IntelliCreations was a company born from the post-bankruptcy assets of Datasoft, Inc.
Samuel L. Poole and Ted Hoffman were executives at Datasoft when the company became distressed. They purchased the Datasoft assets (including the Datasoft name) and renamed the company IntelliCreations.
Credited on 5 Games from 1986 to 1988
|The Hunt for Red October (1987 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|221 B Baker St. (1986 on DOS, Atari ST, Commodore 64...)|
|Crosscheck (1986 on DOS, Apple II, Atari 8-bit...)|
|Alternate Reality: The City (1985 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|The Neverending Story (1985 on Commodore 64, Apple II, Atari 8-bit...)|
- 3 games with Datasoft, Inc.
- 1 game with Acclaim Studios Salt Lake City
- 1 game with Software Toolworks, Inc., The
- 1 game with Pacific Softech Inc.
- 1 game with Paradise Programming
- 1 game with Xel-Ha Associates
- 1 game with Oxford Digital Enterprises Ltd.