Also Known As +
- Gathering of Developers, Inc. (from 1998-01 to 2004-09)
- God Games Former company name.
Overview edit · view history
Take-Two Interactive Software bought the company in May 2000. The founders and their Texas operation left the company in August 2001, after shipping Max Payne. Take-Two continued to ship titles under the Gathering banner until 2004, when they consolidated labels to Rockstar Games and 2K Games.
Credited on 71 Games from 1998 to 2006
Displaying most recent · View all
|Age of Wonders: Trilogy (2006 on Windows)|
|Myth: Antologia (2006 on Windows)|
|Kohan II: Kings of War (2004 on Windows)|
|Wings of War (2004 on Windows, Xbox)|
|The Guy Game (2004 on Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox)|
|Gotcha! Extreme Paintball (2004 on Windows, Xbox)|
|Arena Wars (2004 on Windows)|
|Vietcong: Fist Alpha (2004 on Windows)|
|Vietcong: Purple Haze (2004 on Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox)|
|Destruction Derby: Arenas (2004 on PlayStation 2)|
|Railroad Tycoon 3 (2003 on Windows, Macintosh)|
|Hidden & Dangerous 2 (2003 on Windows)|
|Space Colony (2003 on Windows, Macintosh)|
|Drakengard (2003 on PlayStation 2)|
|Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic (2003 on Windows)|
|FireFly Studios' Stronghold Warchest (2003 on Windows)|
|Chrome (2003 on Windows)|
|Tropico 2: Pirate Cove (2003 on Windows, Macintosh)|
|Vietcong (2003 on Windows)|
|Serious Sam: Gold (2003 on Windows)|
[ view all ]
Gathering of Developers
2700 Fairmount St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Related Web Sites +
- 34 games with Take Two Interactive GmbH
- 29 games with Take Two Interactive France SAS
- 26 games with Take-Two Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- 23 games with Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- 16 games with Rockstar Lincoln Limited
- 15 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 13 games with GameSpy Industries Inc.
- 11 games with Cidiverte Italia
- 10 games with PopTop Software Inc.
- 9 games with Terminal Reality, Inc.