Moby ID: 1828
- VSE Games - initial company name
Overview edit · view history
ALL ABOUT VALUSOFT
ValuSoft, a division of THQ Inc., is a leading global publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and productivity software. Based in suburban Minneapolis, MN, ValuSoft markets a wide variety of products targeted for the casual computer user.
Beginning in 1997, we capitalized on our ability to quickly create high-quality products at reasonable prices. The trend toward casual gaming, and ValuSoft’s ability to feed this demand, resulted in phenomenal retail success and quickly established ValuSoft as a leader in the consumer-priced software category.
With a wide selection of titles ranging from racing simulations, family entertainment, war games and hunting simulations to home productivity and office products, ValuSoft offers exciting products typically priced from $9.99 to $19.99. These products can be found at Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, Office Depot, Office Max, Best Buy, Babbages, CompUSA and other fine computer software stores.
We continue to diversify our product offering through broader development of our own proprietary products. Through our exclusive licensing agreement with IMSI, we are publishing their full line of productivity products as well as TurboCAD, one of the leading CAD products on the market.
The international marketplace has also become a key component of ValuSoft’s expansion efforts. We have established relationships with Gauntlet Entertainment in the United Kingdom to penetrate the European market, and are seeing our international sales grow with the same fervor as our North American growth.
We see the value in, and have worked hard to, foster relationships with quality partners, and the development community. We continue to change and grow with the market based on the ever-changing needs of our retail and end-user customers. And it has paid off—positioning ValuSoft as one of the top software publishers in the US.
Source: Selected articles from ValuSoft Official Website - Corporate - About Us
Credited on 165 Games from 1997 to 2011
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
- May 22nd, 2002
Acquired by THQ.
- September 28th, 2001
ValuMedia’ Partners with Gauntlet Entertainment for European Distribution of PC Games and Utilities.
Related Web Sites +
- 19 games with Valve Corporation
- 16 games with ImaginEngine
- 13 games with SCS Software
- 10 games with Touchdown Entertainment, Inc.
- 8 games with Antidote Entertainment
- 8 games with ZEMNOTT, Inc.
- 7 games with Tommo Inc.
- 7 games with Canopy Games
- 7 games with Virtual Playground Ltd.
- 7 games with Retroism
- 25 games with Scott Zerby
- 22 games with Cory Johnson
- 20 games with Brian Ewoldt
- 20 games with Doug Clemmer
- 19 games with Nicole Yolitz Armstrong
- 19 games with John Gamades
- 18 games with Michael Tschimperle
- 15 games with Jessica Klaustermeier
- 14 games with Dawn Nelson Helle
- 12 games with Peter Armstrong