Raster Productions L.L.C.
Moby ID: 2043
Overview edit · view history
Raster Productions was a game development studio based in Bellevue, Washington (USA). The studio worked on bringing id Software technology based titles to consoles. Its first project was Quake II, an adaptation of the original PC game, for the Nintendo 64, released in 1999. The studio's next projects were a port of Quake III: Arena for the SEGA Dreamcast (2000) and the PlayStation 2 version of Return to Castle Wolfenstein done for the PS2 as Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection (2003).
The company was a licensed Nintendo developer and was active at least between 1999 and 2003.
Credited on 4 Games from 1999 to 2023
|Quake II (2023 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One...)|
|Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection (2003 on PlayStation 2)|
|Quake III: Arena (1999 on Linux, Windows, Dreamcast...)|
|Quake II (1999 on Nintendo 64)|
The company website was located at www.rasterproductions.com
- 3 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 3 games with Activision Blizzard UK Ltd.
- 2 games with id Software, Inc.
- 2 games with ATVI France SARL
- 2 games with Leader S.p.a.
- 2 games with Valve Corporation
- 1 game with Loki Entertainment Software, Inc.
- 1 game with Bethesda Softworks LLC
- 1 game with Front Line Assembly
- 1 game with Sonic Mayhem