Raizing Co., Ltd.
Moby ID: 2162
Overview edit · view history
Eighting/Raizing is a Japanese video game company that was founded on March 15, 1993 in Tokyo by former employees of Toaplan. Their first game was Mahō Daisakusen (1993). In accordance with its arcade tradition, the company continued focusing on scrolling shoot-em-ups and fighting games.
Credited on 15 Games from 1993 to 2016
|Battle Garegga: Rev.2016 (2016 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One)|
|Bloody Roar 3 (2000 on PlayStation 2, Arcade)|
|Dimahoo (2000 on Arcade)|
|1944: The Loop Master (2000 on Arcade)|
|Brave Blade (2000 on Arcade)|
|Battle Bakraid (1999 on Arcade)|
|Ghoul Panic (1999 on PlayStation, Arcade)|
|Armed Police Batrider (1998 on Arcade)|
|Bloody Roar II (1998 on PlayStation, PlayStation 3, Arcade...)|
|Bloody Roar (1997 on PlayStation, PSP, PlayStation 3...)|
|Sōkyūgurentai (1996 on PlayStation, SEGA Saturn, Arcade)|
|Battle Garegga (1996 on SEGA Saturn, Arcade)|
|Super Bomberman: Panic Bomber W (1995 on SNES)|
|Kingdom Grandprix (1994 on SEGA Saturn, Arcade)|
|Sorcer Striker (1993 on FM Towns, Sharp X68000, PlayStation 4...)|
- 7 games with Eighting Co., Ltd.
- 4 games with Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- 3 games with Avalon Interactive
- 2 games with Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC
- 2 games with Electronic Arts Victor, Inc.
- 2 games with Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 2 games with M2 Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with GAGA Communications Inc.
- 1 game with BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Inc.
- 1 game with Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd.