Big Timber Studio
Moby ID: 21979
Overview edit · view history
Founded in August 2003 by Chip Burwell, 1 month after the closing of his previous company Gratuitous Games. Big Timber Studio consists of 1 man, Chip Burwell, who provides freelance programming services to developers in all areas including networking, rendering, game AI, and development tools.
Through Big Timber Chip single-handedly programmed all aspects of BattleBlock Theater and contributed programming for the console versions of Alien Hominid's console versions and Alien Hominid HD on Xbox Live Arcade for The Behemoth, a company founded by former protégés of his.
Credited on 3 Games from 2004 to 2013
|BattleBlock Theater (2013 on Linux, Windows, Xbox 360...)|
|Castle Crashers (2008 on Windows, Xbox 360, Macintosh...)|
|Alien Hominid (2004 on PlayStation 2, Game Boy Advance, Xbox...)|
- 3 games with The Behemoth
- 2 games with Valve Corporation
- 1 game with Xbox Game Studios
- 1 game with Robotic Dream Studios
- 1 game with ZOO Digital Production Ltd.
- 1 game with O~3 Entertainment
- 1 game with Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty. Ltd.