Moby ID: 22384
Overview edit · view history
Entertainment USA was a publishing label of Mastertronic primarily used to introduce North American games to an UK audience.
Credited on 7 Games from 1986 to 1987
|Cage Match (1987 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum)|
|Bump, Set, Spike! Doubles Volleyball (1986 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC)|
|Las Vegas Video Poker (1986 on DOS, Commodore 64, Atari 8-bit...)|
|Los Angeles SWAT (1986 on Commodore 64, Atari 8-bit, ZX Spectrum...)|
|Ninja (1986 on DOS, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|Panther (1986 on Commodore 64, Atari 8-bit, ZX Spectrum)|
|Street Surfer (1986 on Commodore 64)|
- 5 games with Words & Pictures Limited
- 5 games with Acclaim Studios Salt Lake City
- 2 games with Icon Design Ltd.
- 1 game with Binary Design, Ltd.
- 1 game with Mastertronic Ltd.
- 1 game with Beech Nut Software
- 1 game with Superior Quality Software