Moby ID: 25072
Overview edit · view history
IndieGala is a series of video game bundles similar to the Humble Bundle, but with games offered generally only for Microsoft Windows, and usually with digital rights management (DRM). The first IndieGala was released on December 5, 2011. The company's co-founder and CEO is Riccardo Rosapepe.
Most games, so far, have been Steam keys and not direct downloads. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, Vizati in the first Gala, Fruit Blitz for Android in the second Gala, as well as the original Postal game for Mac, Linux and Windows, also in the second Gala.
Similar to Humble Bundle, buyers can set the revenue split between the developers, charities and organizers.
A peculiarity of the IndieGala bundles, which distinguishes it from other similar sites, is to give to music albums almost the same prominence as that given to the games.
IndieGala also launched an initiative called Galafund that aims to support independent game development.
Credited on 177 Games from 2015 to 2022
Displaying most recent · View all
|SuperTotalCarnage! (2022 on Windows)|
|WormMaze (2021 on Windows)|
|It Falls! (2020 on Windows)|
|Shaderless Man (2020 on Windows)|
|Hentai .X.X.X. Plus: !!! Jigsaws - Vol 2 !!! (2020 on Windows)|
|Hentai .X.X.X. Plus: !!! Jigsaws - Vol 1 !!! (2020 on Windows)|
|Mosaique Neko Waifus 2 (2020 on Linux, Windows)|
|Tappy Donut (2020 on Windows, Android)|
|Corona Match (2020 on Windows)|
|Last Man Standing (2019 on Windows)|
|Crowd Control (2019 on Windows)|
|Renzo Racer (2019 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch...)|
|Copperbell (2019 on Windows, Nintendo Switch, Macintosh)|
|Die Young: Prologue (2019 on Windows)|
|Call of Fries (2019 on Windows)|
|Girls of Hentai Mosaic (2019 on Windows)|
|Silent Gentlemen (2019 on Windows)|
|Marvin the Hatter (2019 on Windows)|
|Hentai Mosaique VIP Room (2019 on Linux, Windows)|
|Topless Hentai Mosaic (2019 on Windows)|
[ view all ]
- December 5th, 2011
Company released their first game bundle
Related Web Sites +
- 41 games with Unity Technologies ApS
- 20 games with Fulqrum Publishing s.r.o.
- 12 games with Amaterasu Software j.d.o.o.
- 10 games with Valve Corporation
- 9 games with Digital Homicide Studios L.L.C.
- 7 games with YoYo Games Ltd
- 7 games with Grab the Games
- 7 games with Assemble Entertainment GmbH
- 6 games with Epic Games, Inc.
- 6 games with Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- 14 games with Alexander Shishov
- 13 games with Nikolay Baryshnikov
- 13 games with Anatoliy Subbotin
- 10 games with Oleg Mironov
- 10 games with Alexey Artemenko
- 9 games with Yury Miroshnikov
- 9 games with Dmitry Savin
- 8 games with Sergey Kiyatkin
- 8 games with Svetlana Gorobets
- 8 games with Sergey Konovalov