Moby ID: 2642
- TSR Hobbies, Inc. (from 1975 to 1983)
- Tactical Studies Rules (from 1973 to 1975)
This company needs an overview. Contribute one!
Credited on 52 Games from 1982 to 2000
Displaying most recent · View all
|Icewind Dale (2000 on Windows, Macintosh)|
|Planescape: Torment (1999 on Windows, Macintosh, Linux)|
|Baldur's Gate (1998 on Windows, Macintosh)|
|Descent to Undermountain (1997 on DOS, Windows)|
|Dragon Dice (1997 on Windows)|
|AD&D Dark Sun Online: Crimson Sands (1996 on Windows)|
|Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance (1996 on DOS, Windows)|
|Blood & Magic (1996 on DOS)|
|Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara (1996 on Arcade)|
|Iron & Blood: Warriors of Ravenloft (1996 on DOS, PlayStation)|
|DeathKeep (1995 on Windows, 3DO)|
|Ravenloft: Stone Prophet (1995 on DOS)|
|Menzoberranzan (1994 on DOS, PC-98, FM Towns)|
|Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse (1994 on DOS, Linux, Windows...)|
|Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager (1994 on DOS)|
|Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession (1994 on DOS, PC-98, FM Towns)|
|Slayer (1994 on 3DO)|
|Fantasy Empires (1993 on DOS, Windows)|
|Unlimited Adventures (1993 on DOS, Macintosh)|
|Dark Sun: Shattered Lands (1993 on DOS)|
[ view all ]
A new era in gaming commences as Wizards of the Coast, Inc. - the Seattle based leader in the fantasy gaming arena, known worldwide for it's Magic: The Gathering® trading card game - purchases TSR.
TSR releases the first ever CD-ROM for the AD&D game - the AD&D Core Rules CD-ROM.
The West Coast division of TSR, Inc. is opened to develop entertainment projects and a series of science-fiction, horror, and action/adventure comic books.
A small team of designers starts work on the second edition of the AD&D game. It is the most massive coordinated task ever undertaken by the company and would take nearly two years to complete.
New management buys all the stock in the company.
[ view all ]
Related Web Sites +
- 39 games with Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- 8 games with Westwood Studios, Inc.
- 8 games with Top Star Computer Services
- 7 games with Louis Saekow Design LLC
- 6 games with Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- 4 games with DreamForge Intertainment, Inc.
- 3 games with MicroMagic, Inc.
- 3 games with Stormfront Studios
- 3 games with U.S. Gold Ltd.
- 3 games with Black Isle Studios