Moby ID: 3125
Overview edit · view history
Founded in 1990, Acid Software was an independent video game development house located in New Zealand and a subsidiary of Armstrong Communications Limited.
Credited on 16 Games from 1993 to 2001
|Rollerbot: Time Journey (2001 on Windows)|
|G-TOK (2001 on Windows)|
|Hypertron (2001 on Windows)|
|Ultimate Super Skidmarks (1998 on Amiga)|
|Acid Attack (1997 on Amiga)|
|Center Court (1995 on Amiga)|
|Super Skidmarks (1995 on Genesis, Amiga, Amiga CD32)|
|Street Racer (1994 on DOS, PlayStation, Game Boy...)|
|Guardian (1994 on Amiga, Amiga CD32)|
|Roadkill (1994 on Amiga, Amiga CD32)|
|Theme Park (1994 on DOS, Windows, PlayStation...)|
|X-COM: UFO Defense (1994 on DOS, Windows, PlayStation...)|
|Zombie Apocalypse II (1994 on Amiga)|
|Skidmarks (1993 on Amiga)|
|Woodys World (1993 on Amiga)|
|Sid Meier's Civilization (1991 on DOS, Windows 3.x, PlayStation...)|
Related Web Sites +
- 7 games with Idigicon Limited
- 3 games with Vision Software, Inc.
- 2 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 2 games with Kool Dog
- 1 game with Bullfrog Productions, Ltd.
- 1 game with Kompart UK, Ltd.
- 1 game with Vivid Image
- 1 game with Climax Productions
- 1 game with MicroProse-Spectrum HoloByte UK-Europe
- 1 game with Mythos Games Ltd.