JV Games, Inc.
Also Known As +
- JV Enterprises (from 1990 to 1994)
Overview edit · view history
The company was founded as JV Enterprises by Vince Valenti and Jag Jaeger in the early 1990s, primarily as a partnership concentrating on shareware titles for Atari and PC platforms. The company changed its name to JV Games, Inc. in 1994 and it was incorporated in late 1998. JV Games, Inc. is located in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA).
Credited on 12 Games from 1993 to 2010
|Games Around the World (2010 on Nintendo DS)|
|Around the World in 50 Games (2010 on Wii)|
|Pong Toss Pro: Frat Party Games (2010 on Wii)|
|Dart Rage (2010 on Wii)|
|Christmas Clix (2009 on Wii)|
|Incoming! (2009 on Wii)|
|Pong Toss: Frat Party Games (2008 on PlayStation 3, Wii)|
|Warhammer: Battle for Atluma (2006 on PSP)|
|007: Nightfire (2003 on Game Boy Advance)|
|BackTrack (1998 on Game Boy Advance, Windows)|
|Towers II: Plight of the Stargazer (1995 on Windows, Jaguar, Atari ST)|
|Towers: Lord Baniff's Deceit (1993 on DOS, Game Boy Color, Atari ST)|
JV Games incorporated
Last known address:
PO Box 97455
Las Vegas, NV 89193
Related Web Sites +
JV Games, Inc.
- 3 games with Telegames, Inc.
- 2 games with Zoo Publishing, Inc.
- 1 game with Vatical Entertainment LLC
- 1 game with Games Workshop Ltd.
- 1 game with Effective Media GmbH
- 1 game with Electronic Arts GmbH
- 1 game with Electronic Arts Publishing SARL
- 1 game with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
- 1 game with EA Games
- 1 game with Intermark Corporation