Moby ID: 3241
Overview edit · view history
Helixe was a division of THQ that focused exclusively on Nintendo's portable gaming devices. The company was formed in July of 2000 by Rafael Baptista and Kurt Bickenbach, who had previously developed real time hardware accelerated 3D games for the PC. Helixe consisted of three development divisions and was eventually shut down in November 2008 by THQ.
Credited on 19 Games from 2001 to 2008
Contact information (2008)
131 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803
- 19 games with THQ Inc.
- 4 games with ViacomCBS Inc.
- 1 game with Rainbow Studios
- 1 game with Hanshaw Ink & Image
- 1 game with THQ Entertainment GmbH
- 1 game with THQ France
- 1 game with Factor 5, Inc.
- 1 game with Pixar Animation Studios
- 1 game with The Walt Disney Company
- 1 game with Factor 5 GmbH