Overview edit · view history
Toka, a video game development company located in France, was founded by Carlo Perconti and Lyes Belaidouni. The company specialized in games for console platforms. Toka was among the first to use Motion Capture technology.
Credited on 9 Games from 1996 to 2001
|Hidden Invasion (2001 on PlayStation 2)|
|The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2001 on PlayStation 2)|
|Sky Surfer (2000 on PlayStation 2)|
|Soul Fighter (1999 on Dreamcast)|
|Snow Break (1998 on PlayStation)|
|Legend (1998 on PlayStation, Browser)|
|Explosive Racing (1997 on PlayStation)|
|adidas Power Soccer (1996 on Windows, PlayStation)|
|Burning Road (1996 on PlayStation)|
- 3 games with Funsoft GmbH
- 3 games with Swing! Entertainment Media AG
- 2 games with Dune Sound SAS
- 2 games with Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd.
- 2 games with Duendes del Sur S.R.L.
- 1 game with Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
- 1 game with CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with Mattel Interactive France / TLC-Edusoft
- 1 game with Virtual Studio
- 1 game with Playmates Interactive Entertainment, Inc.