CI Games S.A.
Moby ID: 3636
- City Interactive S.A. (from 2007 to 2013-08-22)
- CITY interactive Sp. z o.o. (from 2002 to 2007)
- Lemon Interactive Sp. z o.o. - Original company name
Overview edit · view history
CI Games is a development and publishing company based in Poland with its headquarters in Warsaw. It was established in 2002 by Lemon Interactive (previously also called Coda), a company that mainly published budget titles but also had a development team. Most of the Lemon Interactive people formed the core of Onimedia Sp. z o.o. (also called Oni Games), a separate sister company to City Interactive to publish and distribute externally developed titles, but with the same owners as City. In 2007 it was formally merged into City Interactive. The company name was changed from City Interactive to CI Games in August 2013.
A third studio at the core of City was We Open Eyes, another demo group that caught the attention of Lemon Interactive with Genocide, a project that would eventually become Project Earth: Starmageddon (2002).
Next to the Warsaw headquarters, CI Games has four additional studios in Poland:
- City Interactive Bydgoszcz (2010, full development studio)
- City Interactive Katowice (2006, support studio for content)
- City Interactive Poznań (2009, art assets for the other studios)
- City Interactive Rzeszów (2007, acquired as Detalion Art)
City Interactive established a studio in Romania:
- City Interactive Studio S.r.l. (2011-2013)
They also own:
In 2007 the company transformed from a limited liability company to a joint stock company and debuted on the Warsaw stock exchange in November. City also has several international offices:
- City Interactive Canada Inc.
- City Interactive Germany GmbH
- City Interactive Spain, S.L.
- City Interactive Studio Ltd. (UK)
- City Interactive USA Inc.
In 2007 the company set up City Interactive Americas in Peru, South America, to produce content to support the Polish studios, but the studio was already closed a year later, in 2008.
Credited on 143 Games from 2000 to 2023
Displaying most recent · View all
|Lords of the Fallen (2023 on Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series)|
|Tails of Iron (2021 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One...)|
|Eldest Souls (2021 on Windows, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch...)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Contracts 2 (2021 on Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5...)|
|Röki (2020 on Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series...)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Contracts (2019 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (2019 on Windows)|
|Samurai Shodown (2019 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One...)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior (2017 on iPhone, Android, iPad)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 - Weapon Skins Ultimate Bundle (2017 on PlayStation 4)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (Season Pass Edition) (2017 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 - Season Pass (2017 on Windows, PlayStation 4)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (2017 on Windows, Gloud, Blacknut)|
|Lords of the Fallen (2017 on iPhone, Android, iPad)|
|Snajperskie gry wszechczasów 3 (2017 on Windows)|
|Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Double Pack (2016 on Windows)|
|Lords of the Fallen: Complete Edition (2015 on PlayStation 4)|
|Snajperskie Gry Wszechczasów cz. 1 (2015 on Windows)|
|Snajperskie Gry Wszechczasów cz. 2 (2015 on Windows)|
|Lords of the Fallen (2014 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One...)|
[ view all ]
City Interactive changed its legal status, transforming from limited liability to a joint stock company.
company acquires portions of Onimedia Sp. z o.o. – Onigames
- February 14th, 2003
CITY interactive created (established) by the merger of Lemon Interactive with the development studios We Open Eyes and Tatanka.
Related Web Sites +
- 52 games with Valve Corporation
- 22 games with dtp entertainment AG
- 9 games with GamersGate AB
- 9 games with Touchdown Entertainment, Inc.
- 8 games with ak tronic Software & Services GmbH
- 8 games with City Interactive USA Inc
- 8 games with Noviy Disk
- 8 games with SomaTone Interactive Audio
- 7 games with Firelight Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- 6 games with Crytek GmbH
- 54 games with Marek Tymiński
- 40 games with Michał Sokolski
- 36 games with Łukasz Misiurski
- 36 games with Grzegorz Pędziński
- 31 games with Damian Zieliński
- 30 games with Paweł Daudzward
- 30 games with Marzena Wierzbicka
- 28 games with Marcin Kwaśnica
- 25 games with Krzysztof Zdanowicz
- 24 games with Mikołaj Pawłowski