Moby ID: 4044
- S.N.K. Electronics Corporation - initial company name (from 1982-09-14 to 1985-06-10)
- SNK Electronics Corporation - Common spelling of initial company name (from 1982-09-14 to 1985-06-10)
This company needs an overview. Contribute one!
Credited on 44 Games from 1983 to 1993
Displaying most recent · View all
|U.N. Defense Force: Earth Joker (1993 on Arcade)|
|Varth: Operation Thunderstorm (1992 on Arcade)|
|Baseball Stars 2 (1992 on NES)|
|Cowboy Kid (1991 on NES)|
|The King of Dragons (1991 on SNES, Arcade)|
|Nolan Ryan's Baseball (1991 on SNES)|
|Magic Darts (1991 on NES)|
|Vimana (1991 on Arcade)|
|World Champ (1990 on NES)|
|Thunder & Lightning (1990 on NES, Arcade, Windows)|
|Mr. Chin's Gourmet Paradise (1990 on Game Boy)|
|Snow Bros. Nick & Tom (1990 on Game Boy, Genesis, Amiga...)|
|World Bowling (1990 on Game Boy)|
|Torpedo Range (1990 on Game Boy)|
|Championship Bowling (1989 on NES)|
|Final Blow (1989 on Genesis, Amiga, Atari ST...)|
|DownTown (1989 on Arcade)|
|Caliber.50 (1989 on Genesis, Arcade)|
|Rambo III (1989 on Arcade)|
|Wit's (1989 on Arcade)|
[ view all ]
- 11 games with Taito America Corporation
- 10 games with Taito Corporation
- 8 games with Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 6 games with Visco Corporation
- 5 games with SETA Corporation
- 5 games with Toaplan Co., Ltd.
- 2 games with Technos Japan Corp.
- 2 games with Pixel
- 2 games with Athena Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with SETA U.S.A., Inc.