Capcom Studio 8, Inc.
Moby ID: 4541
- Capcom Digital Studios, Inc. - Original company name.
Overview edit · view history
Capcom Studio 8, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Capcom U.S.A., Inc., was the company's U.S.-based research and development division. The parent company closed the studio in 2006.
Credited on 5 Games from 1995 to 2006
|Final Fight: "Streetwise" (2006 on PlayStation 2, Xbox)|
|Maximo vs Army of Zin (2003 on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3)|
|Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (2001 on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3)|
|Final Fight Revenge (1999 on SEGA Saturn, Arcade)|
|Tang Chi (1995 on Windows 3.x)|
- March 2007
Capcom Studio 8 is acquired by Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- June 1995
Company founded as Capcom Digital Studios, Inc.
- 4 games with Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 3 games with CE Europe Ltd.
- 3 games with Hanshaw Ink & Image
- 3 games with Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- 2 games with Tommy Tallarico Studios, Inc.
- 1 game with Koko Capcom Co., Ltd.
- 1 game with 1C Company
- 1 game with Sega Studios San Francisco
- 1 game with Foley Hi-Tech Systems
- 1 game with THQ Australia