Fox Interactive, Inc.
Moby ID: 46
Overview edit · view history
Fox Interactive Inc. was formed in December 1994 and was an operating unit of Fox Filmed Entertainment, a News Corporation Company. The company published, developed and produced games mainly for titles based on 20th Century Fox film and movie properties.
In March 2003, Fox Interactive Inc. was acquired by Vivendi Universal Games.
Credited on 44 Games from 1994 to 2003
Displaying most recent · View all
[ view all ]
- March 14th, 2003
Company acquired by Vivendi Universal Games
Fox Interactive is formed as a division of 20th Century Fox, focusing on interactive entertainment.
Address and contact information (June 2002):
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900
Email Address: [email protected]
Former company website: http://www.foxinteractive.com
- 9 games with Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 9 games with Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- 9 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 8 games with Electronic Arts GmbH
- 8 games with Touchdown Entertainment, Inc.
- 7 games with Electronic Arts Publishing SARL
- 6 games with Monolith Productions, Inc.
- 5 games with GameSpy Industries Inc.
- 5 games with Radical Entertainment Inc.
- 5 games with Leader S.p.a.