Rockstar Games Toronto ULC
Also Known As +
- Rockstar Games Toronto Inc. (from 2012-11-22 to 2012-11-22)
- Rockstar Toronto (from 2002-08-01 to 2012-11-22)
- Rockstar Canada (from 1999 to 2002-08-01)
- Take-Two Interactive Software Canada (from 1997-07 to 1999)
- GameTek Canada (from 1995 to 1997-07)
- Imagexcel - Company name until 1995
Overview edit · view history
Imagexcel was a Canadian developer, active since the 1980s. In 1995, the company was acquired by Alternative Reality Technologies, Inc and was probably renamed to GameTek Canada.
After ART was purchased by Take Two Interactive, Inc., it became an internal development division of Take Two Interactive Canada, Inc. and, starting in 1999, publicly called Rockstar Canada. In 2002, the public name was changed to Rockstar Toronto to avoid confusion with the Rockstar Vancouver.
Sometime between 2004 and 2007 the division was incorporated as Rockstar Toronto, Inc. (although the entity was probably called Alternative Reality Technology, Inc..for some time) as subsidiary of Take Two Interactive Canada. In 2012, the company became Rockstar Games Toronto ULC.
Credited on 20 Games from 1988 to 2018
|Red Dead Redemption II (2018 on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One...)|
|L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files (2017 on Windows, PlayStation 4)|
|Grand Theft Auto V (2013 on Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3...)|
|Max Payne 3 (2012 on Windows, Xbox 360, Macintosh...)|
|Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2009 on Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)|
|Grand Theft Auto IV (2008 on Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)|
|Bully: Scholarship Edition (2008 on Windows, Xbox 360, Wii...)|
|Manhunt 2 (2007 on Windows, PlayStation 2, PSP...)|
|The Warriors (2005 on PlayStation 2, Xbox, PSP...)|
|Max Payne (2001 on Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox...)|
|Oni (2001 on Windows, PlayStation 2, Macintosh)|
|Grand Theft Auto: London - Special Edition (2000 on PlayStation)|
|Grand Theft Auto: Mission Pack #1 - London 1969 (1999 on DOS, Windows, PlayStation)|
|Grand Theft Auto: Mission Pack #2 - London 1961 (1999 on DOS, Windows)|
|Dark Colony (Covermount Demo Version) (1997 on Windows)|
|Dark Colony (1997 on Windows, Macintosh)|
|Quarantine II: Road Warrior (1995 on DOS)|
|Quarantine (1994 on DOS, PlayStation, SEGA Saturn...)|
|The Ultimate Ride (1990 on Amiga, Atari ST)|
|Techno Cop (1988 on DOS, Genesis, Amiga...)|
Company Location (2008):
2871 Brighton Road
Canada L6H 6C9
email: [email protected]
- 14 games with Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 10 games with Take-Two Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- 9 games with Rockstar Lincoln Limited
- 8 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 7 games with Rockstar North Ltd.
- 7 games with Take Two Interactive France SAS
- 5 games with Rockstar Leeds Ltd.
- 5 games with Valve Corporation
- 5 games with Rockstar New England
- 5 games with Take Two Interactive GmbH