Moby ID: 495
- FASA Interactive - name used until 2001
Overview edit · view history
FASA Studio, formerly FASA Interactive, was the video game arm of tabletop game company FASA Corporation. Hence, it worked with the latter's BattleTech license, including the MechWarrior and Mech Commander series.
Credited on 7 Games from 1998 to 2007
|Shadowrun (2007 on Windows, Xbox 360)|
|Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (2003 on Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox Cloud Gaming...)|
|MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (2002 on Windows)|
|Mech Commander 2 (2001 on Windows)|
|MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (2000 on Windows)|
|Mech Commander: Gold (1999 on Windows)|
|Mech Commander (1998 on Windows)|
Their website was most recently at http://www.microsoftgamesinsider.com/fasa/
The word FASA is an acronym for "Freedonian Aeronautics and Space Administration". The name was invented by Jordan Weisman, the original founder of FASA Games.
Related Web Sites +
- 5 games with Microsoft Corporation
- 3 games with TiVo Corporation
- 3 games with Xbox Game Studios
- 3 games with Epic Games Tools LLC
- 2 games with Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- 2 games with MicroProse Software, Inc.
- 2 games with Volt Information Services, Inc.
- 2 games with MPath Interactive
- 2 games with NBG EDV Handels- und Verlags GmbH
- 2 games with Soundelux Design Music Group